From Heaven to Hell

Another Chapter :D

They lay cuddling in each other's arms. They had enjoyed a lovely dinner, and Ville had even hidden a guitar inside the place, so he sang a bit for her, and it melted her.

"Ville, thank you," she said, her eyes shining in the light of the beautiful northern lights. He looked at her "for what my darling?" She smiled, snuggling close "for being alive and being here with me," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Likewise," he said, caressing her hair, leaning over here, the fire in his eyes illuminated incandescent and fairy-like as he kissed her deeply.

They sighed into the kiss, his pale fingers undressing not only her body but her soul as she did the same.

Their lovemaking was passionate and fierce, and it made her lose her mind, for they knew morning would come, and for some time, they would be miles apart.

His lips memorized each curve in her body as her lips marked her essence into the crevices of his skin and soul.

Their bodies melded as the Aurora Borealis shimmered over their quaking figures dancing over their bodies to the rhythm of their ecstasy and enchanted soulful cries of sorrowful passion.

After tonight she would never be the same. He was her everything. She thought as they lay cuddling, no words could describe the way their souls remained linked even if the pending parting was looming over their dream-filled joy.

Dawn arrived and though they did not want to tear themselves away from each other, they knew that it had to happen. Though they tried to remain positive, the hardest part was dropping Selene off at the airport.

Ville tried to keep his cool, to make her feel less anxious. Yet he could feel it even as she parted ways with him and boarded the plane. His heart hurt, and he felt that impending feeling of loneliness.

He thanked the pagan gods that he had a tour to go to, staying at home without her it would have driven him mad.

He already craved her spring eyes and soft lips. It took all his willpower to watch the plane go off and take off to meet the other members of the band, as his heart departed to the other side of the world.

She cried all the way; she had promised not to do so, to keep her emotions locked up inside, and be strong for him. But she knew as soon as she was taking off on the plane that she would not be able to handle it any longer.

The lump in her throat came undone, and she bawled. She did not even care if the other passengers were looking at there strangely.

The sweet flight attendant asked her if she was okay, but she couldn't do anything but cry.

She tried to hold on to the memories of their times together, and it just made it worse.

His sweet smile, haunting voice, and moonlight forest eyes were going to haunt her during their time apart.