Resistance for Love

Here is the next chapter :D

"I am not going, it is with him that I belong, why can't you see?" Selene said sternly to her parents. However, they had apologized and tried to get her to come back; she was determined.

"I won't tell you I hate you you are my parents but, I can't do this, I can't be locked away like a bird in a gilded cage!!!" she said.

"For once I am standing up to you, for what I believe in. If you can manage to find a bit of your love in your hearts for me after that, then..." Selene said shivering as Ville held her hand.

He had refused to let her face this alone, and that alone gave her strength to meet them.

"Do you not see it? We only want what is best for you!" her mother cried, "THIS IS WHAT IS BEST FOR HER!!!" Ville said, finally exploding.

"IF THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL LOVE THEN I WOULD BE ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY PARENTS!!!" he couldn't control his anger anymore.

How could they stand there and apologize so nonchalantly after hurting her so badly? "You!" her mother said, "You stay out of this!" her father said, although he was not brave enough to approach Ville as he was taller than him.

The only battles he had ever fought were on a business table at conferences. "Ville..." she said, holding his hand, which quickly quelled the flame in his eyes. "It's not up to you now, love," she said, looking at him with pride.

"Whether you like it or not, mother, father, this is my decision, and I won't leave him no matter what

"Whether you like it or not, mother, father, this is my decision, and I won't leave him no matter what. If that was your idea of love, I do not blame you, for none of us are born with a book on parenting. Perhaps at one time, you tried to make me happy, but for now, no...as of now I make my happiness, and that is Ville," she said in a monotone voice, making Ville's eyes shine as he held her.

"If anything, thanks to you for making me strong enough to chase my dreams. But as for the rest, if you must disown me and negate I am your blood, then as much as it hurts...do what you feel is best," she said tears welling up in her eyes.

Silence filled the room like a cold hand of ice as they stood in limbo for a while,

"If that is what you want," her mother said with tears, "I...I can't accept it, but I suppose you will come back to us when you realize that all we did was for love," she said, crying out loud.

"Still If you can't find it in your heart to think twice about what this does to your mother, " Selene's father said, "Then I can't help you," He said.

With that, they left the room, assuring Ville that they wanted nothing more to do with her, and left her there as if she was nothing.

Selene's cries broke his heart as he held her "It's ok baby, you were so strong," he said, holding her close.

"I, I am so happy, but if they if they did not care to toss you like that...but at the same time I hope you don't think I'm selfish," he said as she silenced him with a kiss.

"Of course not love, but, as much as this hurts, I know my nature, and if they ever need my help, I will be there for them, but," she added. "I will never let them control me again", she said, and he held her as she cried for after all they were her parents.

So anyways thanks a million for the support you all have no idea what it would mean to me to get feedback :D