Days of Bliss

Another chapter thank you all :D

Pic belongs to a friend Susana

Every hour without him was long and dreary, as she sat in her desk in the library though Selene tried to concentrate she couldn't forget his smile, his scent, his eyes, his lips on her lips, she blushed.

(God I hope I was not daydreaming out loud!) she thought.

She didn't even have to check, he was there as always waiting to walk or take her home, they went to a local park and talked for a while, somehow her shyness was not as bad, and she was able to open up more the more they spoke.

Selene didn't know what the angel saw in her, but she was happy, "Join me tonight I'll make us dinner," he said his eyes twinkling like jades in the dark "I-I'd be honored," she answered as he smiled leaning in to kiss her forehead making her swoon.

His apartment was as beautiful as him, occult, dark but romantic, and humble filled with instruments and little notes of his music lying everywhere.

He had prepared a cute small table with candles, lace, roses, and wine. The food was delicious and purely vegan. The music he played in the background as they ate was romantic and sweet, making her fall more into this dream.

They slowed danced to Elvis in the kitchen, then sat to watch TV arms wrapped around each other

They slowed danced to Elvis in the kitchen, then sat to watch TV arms wrapped around each other. Selene sighed, enjoying each moment as if it would fade in the blink of an eye.

When she saw him looking at her and leaning on his lips, grazing hers gently asking for permission, she gave it to him blushing.

Selene blushed as his rosy lips kissed her with hesitant delicate moves as if waiting for her permission. "I... I don't want to push you, baby," he said blushing.

"I...I know Ville," she said, blushing like a tomato." It's just I don't even know if" she paused thinking that she would sound foolish if she kept talking.

As if sensing her hesitation he lifted his chin up gently his green eyes filled with gentle light of adoration.

"Say it, love," he said, melting her fears away "if I know how to kiss, I mean you are a rockstar, very likely you have kissed many experienced women," she said shivering.

He giggled pulling Selene close, "Believe me, honey, that does not matter in the end, to me, if no connection exists, kisses are as empty as a cold forest in winter," he said, making her feel as if she could breathe again.

"Can.. can I kiss you then?" she stated, blushing as he answered with a deeper kiss. His hand on her cheek and his other arm at her back, she sighed into his embrace as his lips slowly tugged on hers and sensually made Selene surrender to their slow caress.

She blushed as he deepened the kiss and held her close, he let go and caressed her cheek. "We will take things as slowly as you want, baby," he said. "I... I haven't felt so happy and relaxed in many years," he said.

 I haven't felt so happy and relaxed in many years," he said

"I promise I won't push you," he added. She blushed, feeling so happy Selene had always thought herself worthless, puny, but this angel made her feel princess-like.

"Th-thank you," Selene said, blushing, "I...I don't know what you see in me but" he silenced her with his finger gently on her lips "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder darling, and I see your soul, through your eyes that..is what drew me to you," he said making her swoon.

"I...I see...thank you, Ville," she hugged him tenderly, making him smile as he held her. "It is getting late what say I take you home now darling?" she nodded smiling she was happy he was so patient, if he had asked her to stay she would not have been ready, she would have been blushing all night restlessly.

He took her home hand in hand as the stars danced over them. He hated the parting. Still, he had promised to be gentle with this fragile rose. "It was lovely, thank you, Ville," she said, meekly kissing him on the cheek "My pleasure," he said, leaning in and sending her to heaven with a chaste kiss on her trembling lips.

Thank you !!!!!