Irrational Love

If you are here...I have no other words than to say thank you

The next week had been busy for both of them but they managed to find the time and so now they walked hand in hand as they exited the movies.

Ville took any chance to be with her and after this, he wanted to take her to a picnic at a park she honestly had never felt so blessed. Still, something nagged at her.

The whole ride to the park was tense for her she wanted to ask him, but she was scared so hoping for the best as they set up their picnic she asked.

"What where is...Ville where is our relationship going?" Selene asked as they sat on the little picnic blanket he had brought.

He suddenly grew quiet looked away then looked at her. Her heart fell, had she said anything bad?

(Was he going to leave, she felt like an idiot, why did she always have to mess up) she flustered thinking.

As if he could see her mind he lifted her face up and looked at her still somber.

"I do not believe in such a thing as rational love sweet, I think you should let love flow freely, I think we shouldn't be worrying about plan B, just live the moment," he said hoping she wouldn't run off.

He didn't mean to sound so stern but that was his way of handling his relationships and he hoped she would understand, he really was starting to fall for her.

"I...I understand," Selene said hoping he would break the icy silence that had fallen over them "I promise I won't worry I-" he cut her off with a sudden passionate kiss.

"It's alright, baby I'm not upset, it's just I don't like to rationalize love I think love is something you should surrender to if you feel it, but it doesn't mean I don't care about your feelings," he said holding her close.

"I...I see...I'm sorry I just...I haven't had the best luck with guys in general but with you... it's been so magical I don't wanna wake up," Selene said tears forming in her eyes.

Hoping he wouldn't fade away and she would wake up to find herself alone again she trembled. "Then don't," he said kissing her forehead and lips and then smiling breaking the icy silence that had frozen their sun.

"Let's eat before it gets cold alright," the angel said to her and she nodded much more calmly than before.

The food was delicious and they laughed and talked about random things favorite music, movies, and random talk about what they each dreamed of doing in the future. "So you are planning to stay here after your scholarship or,?" he asked curiously.

"Yes, probably

"Yes, probably...I am in love with this city, country and, well its people," Selene said blushing as he grinned.

"That's wonderful news so I guess I'll see you at the library more often," he asked his green eyes alight.

"I hope so," Selene said shyly to which he responded by kissing her and pulling her down with him to cuddle in the grass.

"I'm glad you are staying," he said nuzzling his head onto her chest.

"Because I had already planned for you to meet my parents, they are sick of me talking about you, and they don't even know you," he said smiling.

Selene froze.

(What if his parents disapprove of me?) she gasped.

As if he could read her mind he kissed her cheek "Don't worry love I'm sure they'll love you," he said making her blush.

Thank you eternally!!!