Under The Midnight Sun

Sweet and romantic chapter ahead warning of soft lemon enjoy :D

True to his word Ville bought a small house for them in a private area in Helsinki. He also made the hardest decision in his life.

He decided to take a sabbatical from his music. If his fans wanted him back, he was going to make it clear that they would have to respect his personal life and not lay a single finger on the woman he chose to spend his days with.

Selene tried to tell him not to do it. She did not want him to leave his music even for a little while. But he was firm, and he wanted to enjoy the solace of her company and keep her safe.

Of course, she was in heaven, but Selene didn't want it to be his hell, so despite the beautiful days they spent together in better privacy, she begged him to go back.

Hesitating but feeling that he did need his music to live, he decided to begin writing again.

She loved him so much he was giving up a lot for her, and going back was going to be hard, as he had to make a lot of excuses for his departure. Selene made a decision. It was time.

It was a day like any other in Helsinki, but to them, being at home in quiet solace was heaven.

He the melancholic bard that had stolen her heart would sit in contemplative peace playing his instrument and composing entrancing melodies in the garden bench facing the little vegetable garden they had grown together.

At the same time, she, the hopelessly devoted girl, wrote poetry and short stories on a small notebook, swinging in a little lover's swing near the only tree in their yard. She sat listening to his voice through her speakers, allowing him his privacy but being there for him.

Selene looked up at him, smiling as she admired her radiant muse

Selene looked up at him, smiling as she admired her radiant muse. At the same time, he was lost in the arms of his love music.

She sighed and returned to her work, not noticing that he was now looking at her, so lost in her passionate writing, different expressions crossing her little face.

He smiled and returned to his musical journey. The midnight sun began to settle as they got ready to rest, they shared a deep embrace and looked upon the colors and shades of pink, red and yellow, blue and violet adorning the palette of their heaven, for as simple as it sounds to them, this was heaven, this was home.

It was the perfect moment.

"Ville," Selene whispered as he looked at her in adoration. "I 'm ready," she said, blushing, "You mean," he said, his voice nervous "It's the perfect day," she said. He kissed her forehead and felt full in his heart. He lifted her gently, her little notepad falling to the floor as he carried her inside.

He looked at her eyes with unsurmounted passion as he lay next to her, "Are you, sure, baby?" He asked, caressing her face.

"I've never been so sure in my life," Selene said, kissing him, eliciting a small moan from him, his hands undressed her softly with tender care as she did the same.

Their bodies radiated love as he touched her softly memorizing each curve, each sweet sound she made as his lips and hands savored her every crevice.

She did the same her body intoxicated with his ocean scent, as she shyly touched him for the first time fingers shaking.

"It's all right, baby," he said in a low purr "you feel right," he said, guiding her hand to love him, as his hands did the same.

Yes, there was lust, and an unfathomable need for carnal consummation as their hands danced, and their lips sang notes of ecstasy.

But as she spread her wings, there was love, the feeling that as he claimed her body, he was assuring her that his heart was hers too.

There was no need to talk about the music they made was more than enough for their melancholic hearts to know that this was not merely unhinged passion but lovemaking.

He was so gentle, treating her like an angel made of glass-producing melodic whimpers from her soft lips.

Lips that drove him mad with desire as he made her his. She clamored his name in a soft voice. And so did he even as they reached heaven together and lay spent, heaven was wherever they were.

Love you all if you are still here don't know if ill publish more on this story but thank you :D