Jealousy

Thank you for reading if you are here, :D

The next weeks were spent in bliss, he had invited her to stay with him, and though she was shy, Selene knew they could no longer be apart.

Each morning was blissful, for they spent the night tangled in each other's arms.

Even if they had not made love, the mere act of cuddling together, making dinner, watching tv, and or even slow dancing in the kitchen, was by far erotic, and romantic.

Though their responsibilities kept them busy, happiness awaited them each evening. The thought of spending the night together was enough to push them through their day.

Everything was perfect, too perfect to last.

Selene was leaving the library, this time he could not pick her up, he had an interview that day, and he would be late.

It had been a late night, and it was a bit dark so no taxis would be available. Everyone had gone, so she did not even have a ride or someone to take her home.

Selene walked cautiously, even the moon and stars above seemed threatening.

Selene knew she should have bought a car or gotten her license, or she should have left the establishment sooner.

If Ville knew she was walking home alone, he'd be distraught.

Selene began walking faster, and something was tugging at her heart when she felt them, steps behind her before she was pulled into an alley.

All Selene saw was a group of hooded figures, female-like before she felt their hands on her beating her down little by little, kicking, punching, pulling her hair.

She did not know how long she stayed there, trying to scream for help, gasping for air. Selene had never been much of a fighter, and all she could do was cover her head and face as they continued their silent assault.

As they did not want to be seen... it seemed painful hours before all Selene heard as her consciousness began to fade was

"Stay away from our Ville, or else, we know where you work you've been warned," a voice said, she could not see who it was she was.

As she was lying in a pool of her blood. They finally walked away after what seemed like hours spitting on her, laughing as they left.

With the strength she had left, Selene managed to drag her cell out.

(Great it was broken) Selene saw, her heart, soul, and body hurting

(Was she gonna die here?)
(And those girls had someone sent them or what, why had they attacked her so violently)

She began to blackout. All Selene knew is that she had to find a way to tell him,

Yet, she didn't want to

(What if she placed him in danger) she thought.

Her eyes closing she passed out confused and in pain.

Selene should have known, it was too good to be true, this happiness.

Oh no 0_0 what will happen now if you are here thanks for reading