A New Beginning or the Beginning of the End

Days later...

It seemed they had really given up on her as they had given up on holding her papers back, of course, they had disowned her.

Now she would have to start from scratch, but with Ville to support her morally.

Selene would be able to get up off the ground. Selene decided to go visit her grandfather's grave and tell him how happy she was, and for once, she felt his spirit rest satisfied. She was now her own woman.

Months later,

Slowly but surely, Selene recovered her strength, and her spirit began to heal. As for her job,

It took her some time to explain to the librarian in charge what had happened. Thankfully, she was allowed to stay even if she had to start from the bottom due to policy.

Yet she was happy for now she would have him her happiness waiting at home.

Though Ville wanted to support her financially, Selene refused, this time she wanted to be a strong woman on her own, someone he could be proud of, someone she could be proud of.

Selene began taking bolder actions dressing more feminine and being less afraid to speak her mind. She advocated for victims of mental, emotional, and psychological abuse at rallies.

She even wrote a book on her own life story. It inspired others to speak out about parental oppression and its effects of it on the psyche.

Selene also held support groups for victims of sexual abuse, and emotional and mental violence, and her poetry inspired those who like hurt from being bullied.

All the time, she thanked her lucky stars for Ville. And though she did not mean to spite them, she sent a book to her parents who replied congratulating her and saying how sorry they were.

Selene supposed the note she had attached saying, "Thank you for making me possible", had touched a nerve.

Yet she still hoped to see them one day again and show them how their limitations made her bloom from the withering flower she was to the woman she now was.

Selene unfortunately still had to hide her relationship with Vile due to what his record company required. Nevertheless, to her, this did not matter for being with him even in the shadows was all that mattered.

" I am so proud of you, darling," he said as they sat at the coffee table, "You have grown so much," he said, holding her hands. "It's all because of you, " Selene said, making him blush and shake his head his beautiful curls falling over him, making her melt.

"It's because of you, you believe in us you resisted, and even though you almost fell you stood up to them. And now you are making a name for yourself, and being the voice that others in that situation need.

"You are what you have become, baby," he said, kissing her hand. She could never be more in love than now as she stood up, making him shiver, "I love you, Ville," she said.

Unlike on other occasions where he had taken the lead, she took his lips in hers passionately, making him moan and hold her. "Baby, are you sure you just recently recovered from all the and I," he said as Selene silenced with a razor-filled kiss. Giving in to her, he lifted them off the floor and took her in his arms to their love nest.

He carried her to their bed, she had been slow to recover, and so though he had craved to hold her again, he had been careful not to push her. " I need this so much," she said, blushing as she undid his dress shirt.

He nearly tore her dress, kissing her passionately. "I know, baby, me too," he said, kissing her neck, ravaging her soul with sweet and wild need. "I.." she stated blushing.

"Tonight I want you to let go," she said as he leaned over her, his heart almost stopped at her bold confession. "Are you sure baby? I...I always try to be careful with you, gentle flower," he said, kissing her softly and purring into her ear.

"I know, love," she said, "but tonight I

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I know, love," she said, "but tonight I..I need more," she said, blushing even more. As if the gates of hell and heaven had opened, with a Finnish roar, he embraced her. That night he made her feel all of the unholy things he had wanted to make her think, taking pleasure, and giving her the same desire, in making her his once more.

It was like reaching heaven and falling into hell as he took her. He shattered her mind with unbounded love and adoration as she worshiped each part of his body. Selene drank from his essence, making him howl like a craven wolf under the moon. She freely turned into a river under his dark, feral lovemaking.

It was heaven, and perhaps this time, it was for good.

Angel on Earthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें