To Kiss His Lips...

Next chapter thanks if you are still around :D

Selene couldn't focus on anything. It's as if Ville's beautiful eyes and infectious smile had taken over her life.

She tried to do her best at the library as the week seemed to drag. She didn't hear from him till Thursday evening she was glad. At one point, she thought she had dreamt it all.

Selene had been sleeping so soundly dreaming of Ville that she almost didn't hear her alarm she rushed to get ready thinking she was already late.

Of course, she knew he would not be late. She opted for a pure white cardigan with a soft pink cashmere sweater underneath and a white long wavy skirt.

She almost jumped out of her skin when she heard the doorbell thank the gods he had found her place.

Selene had hoped she had given him the right address what with her being so nervous.

She gulped, took a deep breath, and opened the door to have her jaw almost fall open.

There he was in a simple black shirt, black leather jacket, and pants with a black beanie covering his lovely chocolate curls and in his hands, a bouquet of red roses.

"Well, don't you look beautiful, my vision in white," he said, melting her with his mere presence

"Th-thank you, um...you look wow...um oh no the flowers come in but...," she told him rambling as he pulled her close.

"It's all, right sweetheart I'm glad you love them, take them I'll be waiting here," he added leaning in and surprising her with a razorblade kiss on the forehead.

Coffee was lovely, and the little shop was romantic and intimate with small glass votives decorated with small lilac and lily flowers.

Somehow and despite her shyness, they talked about it, music, books, poetry, mythology, and other occult topics like magic, history, astrology, and, philosophy

Ville was a total gentleman listening to her with sweet patience. Before they knew it time had flown and it was quite late, he invited her to dinner.

She didn't want to impose, and he felt that after all, he did not want to rush things with her. They walked side by side to her front door brushing hands but yet too shy to hold them.

"Thank you for today. It was wonderful, Ville," he shivered with excitement at his name on her lips. "It was wonderful because you were here," he said, making her blush even more.

"You..you are too kind," she said tears threatening to fill her eyes. She recalled how she had been bullied for her looks and had been used in the past.

"Are those tears I see?...no that won't do darling," he said kindly leaning forward, and then a barrier seemed to stop him.

Still, the vulnerable glow in her eyes made him feel protective of her, and he asked in a deep voice, "I can kiss you to make it better," Selene blushed hesitantly but couldn't think of something she would want more.

She nodded, and he leaned in, giving her the most profound and most romantic kiss she had ever experienced.

It was soft but rough, gentle but dominant his lips on hers were like wildfire, and her knees felt weak as he held her close.

Selene thought she might have to ask him to stop, she was too shy to take it further this soon, but her mind was on overdrive.

As if sensing her fears he pulled back and gently wiped her tears of joy "Don't worry baby, I'll never push you to do what you don't want," he said smiling like a radiant angel making her fall even more for him.

The sun fell behind him and his gentle smile and sweet gaze looked at her with care.

I really will be grateful for any feedback for anyone still sticking around ^_^