Love Returns

He is back ^_^, and so are you if you are reading this, so thank you.

On a winter evening in December, another year was about to end, and he was still gone. She sighed as she set her teacup down.

Selene had been writing poems and letters for him all this time and blushed, thinking how ridiculous she was acting like a high school girl. Surely she could learn to be more patient.

Selene was about to call it a night when she heard a soft knock on the door. Who could it be at this hour? Her friends were with their families.

Selene carefully peered through her window, and her heart almost skipped out of her chest...it was him. He was there standing under the snow with a bouquet of red roses in his hand.

She rubbed her eyes to make sure she was not dreaming and opened the door, almost breaking the bolt.

"Minun Kultani, I'm glad I found you," he said, embracing her, almost dropping the roses as she held him..gods, how she had missed his ocean scent.

"Tell me everything, darling," Ville said, excited to hear about her projects and what she had been doing since he had gone, his green eyes alight with wonder. "Well..." she said, blushing, "I was promoted to assistant to the head librarian," he said.

"And I am in charge of a reading club at the library. I am also teaching reading to some first graders at a local elementary school. They wanted someone who could teach English," she said, smiling.

"And you?? Tell me! How did your touring go? I have been listening to your new album, and it's beyond amazing, poetry in motion," she said, blushing, feeling giddy.

"I am glad to hear that. I have to say I had an amazing muse," he said, looking at her softly as he held the close brushing strands of her hair from her face.

"I...I'm honored," she said, shivering with girlish excitement, *his muse* she sighed. "I...I have been hoping to hear if you liked my poetry and the letters I sent?" she asked.

He held her closer if possible and answered with a deep passionate kiss, his hands holding her face gently as he leaned forward.

"I could not stop looking at them," he said, his eyes glowing with adoration. "I..., I am glad," she told, her eyes filled with starlight.

, I am glad," she told, her eyes filled with starlight

"I also have been paying visits to your parents. They have been so kind to me, inviting me over for dinner and to chat; I'm glad," she said, smiling genuinely.

"I'm so happy I'm scared," she added, "scared that I might wake up," she said, tears threatening to fill her eyes.

Something came over him. Seeing her so gentle and scared, he let his instincts take over, and against her blushing, he lifted her from the couch they had been sitting on.

He carried her and walked to her bedroom, laying her gently down on the bed. "If you let me tonight...I'll love your fears away," he said as he leaned over her.

"V...Ville I...," she stated, blushing gently under the pale rays coming through her window.

What will happen 0_0 thank you if you are here :D