Be Mine

Art by CaardusNutant on Deviantart, not mine so go support his work, please

Thanks if you are still here <3

The day she had been waiting for and dreading arrived. She hoped the small presents and cake she had made to take to his parents would be good enough.

Selene decided to be formal in her attire even if she chose a simple lilac button-up shirt with a long black flowy skirt and small black heels. When the doorbell rang, she almost screamed she was so tense.

(Please god, please let me not mess up!) she prayed.

As she opened the door she managed not to faint. He was wearing a red leather jacket shirt, and a black shirt with black pants, small silver hoops adorned his lovely ears.

He leaned in to kiss her and said, "Please don't worry, they'll love you," how he could read her like a book? It melted her

They arrived at his parent's house early. She was almost ready to make a run for it, but he held her hand and gave her confidence.

The man that greeted them was his father. She could see the same kindness, strength, and fortitude in his demeanor.

He shook Selene's hand and greeted her happily, saying he was happy to meet the girl his boy could not stop talking about. Selene felt instantly more relaxed.

If his father was a sweetheart, his mother was an angel, and his brother was as well, they both greeted her with kindness, and she almost started to cry, she was so relieved.

They were extremely grateful for the presents and food, and the conversation was peaceful and lovely. However, they loved to make Ville blush.

Jesse, his brother, loved to tease and make Ville pout as he told Selene about Ville as a kid and how much he talked about her.

She felt as if she was walking on cloud nine as she conversed with Sir Kari, Lady Anita, and his dear brother Jesse, she shouldn't have been so nervous.

"Want to see my room? " Ville asked, making her blush all the colors of the sun "Don't worry, I'll behave," he said, grinning."Mum will kill me if I don't," he added with a sweet smile as they entered his sanctuary.

"Wow, it's...it's beautiful, so musical," Selene said as she entered the room. The walls were decorated with posters of Kiss and Ozzy as well as some occult movies he also had plenty of vinyl records.

"So what do you think?" He said holding her waist making her blush "It's-it's lovely, unique, like you," she said, he slowly turned her around to face him, his face looked calm and yet held passion as he kissed her deeply.

His forest eyes looked so grave and somber as he broke the kiss, "Are you happy, baby?" he asked a cloud of pain in his eyes.

Selene froze, why would he think she was not happy he was the best thing that had ever happened to her "Of...of course I am, why do you ask?" she said.

She was afraid she had offended him in some way "I'm just...this is so surreal to me, after many things in my life you...you are like the sun warming me and keeping the darkness at bay," he said holding her as he buried his face in her smooth curls.

"I'm scared to death that you might fade," he added shivering. She shivered at the words why did he think that?

She honestly had never felt so happy, so free, yes she was shy and nervous half the time but "I won't fade..I'm here Ville, as long as you let me be here," she said.

I...am falling into this dream ever since we met at the library. I am the one scared that you might leave," Selene added, blushing as he held her tighter.

He looked up and stared deeply into her eyes "Never, You have my heart baby if you want it," he said, running his thumb across her lips.

"I...I want it. I want your heart.." she stated blushing, she felt selfish and greedy. Still, it's all she needed in her life, even If she hadn't known it before she met him.

"It's your's baby," he said kissing her passionately."Now we better get back to my parents or mum will come in to kill me thinking I have ravaged you," he said giggling making her blush bright red.

The rest of the evening was lovely Lady Anita thanked Selene, saying that she hadn't seen her boy so happy in a long time. Villes' eyes couldn't stay off her, and they sparkled with stars as they talked and laughed.

Thank you don't forget to go support CaardusNutant on Deviantart