Give Into Me My Love

Here it is it will have a part one and a part two since I wasn't sure how to split it :D

He leaned over her, his emerald eyes glistening in the moonlight. "V...Ville," she said blushing, "I..I," she added, he felt Selene shiver and held her chin gently, "Like I told that time baby, I won't push you," he said kissing her forehead.

Selene blushed, even though she wanted him and loved him. She was shy, and insecure what if he didn't like what he saw, what If she didn't know what to do?

As if sensing her fears he kissed her gently, "You are perfect," he said as he kissed her lips lightly.

His hands around her waist, he lifted her to reach up to him, and his hands traveled to the small of her back and neck "forest eyes" she said as he hesitated.

Tonight would she give in to his angelic charms, or would she hesitate?

He let his lips brush against her lips gently as he lay over her, yet he dared not go further and scare her. She wanted to give in,

( Oh how she wanted to!) she thought.

But her insecurities, her self-hate, were clouding over her like a cloud of gloom-stricken devils.

Selene had been told many times she was not good enough, by many men and people who had bullied her for being herself.

So at this moment, it was hard for her to accept that she deserved this angel.

Art by Foggy_sloth

He sensed her worries and drew back gently using his thumbs to dry the crystal tears that had started falling down her face.

"Please...baby tell me what is hurting you so badly?" he asked gently holding her close.

"It is my demons of the past, It is not accepting that I can be happy, that I deserve you or anyone for that matter," Selene said crying hard into his chest, he lifted her to see him.

"Look at me Minun Kultani," he said with a gentle tone, "You are a beautiful creature, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, I...was so afraid to approach you that day at the library," he said blushing.

She looked at him in surprise, "You...You were?" Selene recalled how terrified she had been. "I thought, what if I'm not good enough... If she has someone," he added, making her smile.

Selene had thought just the same thing, who could have imagined? "So when I tell you that I love you, no matter what, I mean it, baby," he said, kissing her forehead and caressing her face.

"I won't push it tonight if you don't want this but," he said looking at her with more love than she had ever seen, "I hope to show you one day, my passion for you," he added kissing her intensely.

Selene sighed into his kiss, he was beyond what she could have dreamed of, her soulmate, he was true to his word, and he was willing to wait.

Yet was this fair to him, she had missed him so much. Selene closed her eyes in determination, although she could not give in completely tonight, she was willing to let him closer.

"Stay..tonight," she said shyly "If... if you..." he silenced her with another body-melting kiss.

"Anything for you baby," he said and just like that not caring if they did not have the most comfortable clothes, they fell asleep cradling each other in their heaven.

Thanks if you are still here everyone :D