Can I hope?

Thank you seriously if you are still reading ;) whoever you are bless you!

The guys of the band were total sweethearts. All of them were pretty down to earth and they welcomed Selene with open arms. The only shy one was the guitarist (at least until he had a few drinks in him) the others assured her.

Ville looked happy and relaxed more than he did on stage. It seemed the adrenaline of his performance left him feeling vibrant and motivated.

(He really does love music) she thought seeing his green eyes shine as he laughed in what she swore was the cutest sound she ever heard

The night went on and though she was an introvert Selene began to feel the ice break, but soon it was time for her to go, Selene didn't want to keep them for too long.

She got up to leave after wishing everyone well and Ville insisted on taking her back to her apartment to which Selene shook her head vehemently thanking him for his kindness

She could see clearly that he was sleepy and he needed rest, how could he not? especially in his line of career.

"I enjoyed tonight so much!" she said blushing. Ville smiled then said, "and I enjoyed you being there, let us hope it's not the last time, I was hoping if it's not too soon that you may want to go get coffee someday," she blushed. She could not believe her luck and nodded shyly.

"I'd love to um..if you don't mind," Selene said looking down at her feet only to feel his fingertips pull her chin up sparking her with wildfire.

"It would be my pleasure darling," he said in a voice that would make any woman melt in an instant if he kissed her now, she could die.

Thank you !!!!!