Broken

Sad chapter ahead, thanks for reading.

Selene opened her eyes. All she saw was a white light. Was she dead? She came to consciousness slowly and saw cables coming out of her before hearing the beeping sounds and feeling the mask on her face, How had she ended up in a hospital, the flashbacks hit her and in a panic.

Selene looked around afraid before she saw Ville, her angel, he had fallen asleep on the couch next to her holding her hand, dry tears on his lovely face.

Her heart hurt as she noticed his parents were outside talking to the nurse from what she could see in the window.

There was a cop too taking notes. Everything was surreal. She was sure she had died in that alleyway. What would she do if those girls came back she shivered she had to get out here she had already caused enough trouble.

As if he sensed her movement, his green eyes met hers, and his face pale but happy embraced her gently as he ran out to inform his parents, who looked relieved.

Selene talked in monotone as the cop questioned her, she wished to run, she was so scared.

Yet Ville relieved held her hand firmly while Anita held her other hand and Kari stood by support as the cop asked Selene what had happened.

It seemed hours before the cops and doctors and nurses were gone. Villes' parents graciously told her that they were glad to see she was ok but that they knew Ville needed alone time with her, so they decided to step out and come back soon.

 Villes' parents graciously told her that they were glad to see she was ok but that they knew Ville needed alone time with her, so they decided to step out and come back soon

They sat in somber silence. Ville wouldn't talk. He would just hold Selene's hand and sit close to her. The sounds of her breathing and the silence between them were driving her crazy.

She couldn't take it anymore. Selene shivered as tears ran down her face " Ville I..I.m so sorry " she said, he looked at her, "I don't want to hear it. I don't want you ever to say I'm sorry," he said, holding her face, gently his arms cradling her face.

"What those girls...did to you...if I had been there. I would have," he said his eyes full of anger a storm of rage clouding their angelic hue.

"Please don't blame yourself," she said "I.. I should have been careful," she said as he shook his head.

"What they did to you has no name and I will...from now on I will have someone pick you up when I can't," he said sighing.

"I'm I have always been very private...but if this is the only way to keep you safe. Even if these girls have been locked up" she sighed in relief.

"I'm going to make it clear that I don't belong to them. I am not a doll for them to keep, I decide whom I live with, whom I stay with whom I make a life. We will move put to a new home, I'm sorry I know you will be far from your job," he said sternly.

"Still, I'll do anything to protect you, even...disappear from my musical career for a while," he said hyperventilating a bit.

"You, Ville, I'm flattered, but...you don't have to do it.." Selene said shocked, he silenced her with a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm sorry, minun kultani, but this a request I won't grant you," he said melting her as he added, "had I lost you I would have gone mad," he said.

That was hard thanks for reading if you're here everyone :(