Let's Party

I turned looking at myself in the mirror. I looked completely different. My hair perfectly curled. My makeup was flawless, a smokey eye with a bit of sparkle and a red lip. My sparkly black mini dress clung to my curves and dipped at my cleavage. I wore black strappy Louboutins with a vintage Dior clutch bag. I felt comfortable enough with my body to wear this but I don't normally. I'm not sure if that's because of me or it had been influenced by Ross. My team had pushed me towards this dress. They said I needed to dress more my age and plus it would look great for the show. I could hear the party going on below me. It was time for me to make an appearance at my own party I was already fashionably late. I did one last once over, sprayed my perfume and grabbed my phone. Here goes nothing

Austin's POV

So I had arrived at the party. It was in full swing. Me and a couple of my team has decided to come. Smitty my Dj and Adam my photographer. The house was nice and not too in your face for my liking. There were balloons everywhere. All over the ceiling and tied to every possible railing. It was pretty. There was waiters carrying champagne and canapes. A bar on each floor from what I could tell. We headed over to the closest bar stopping every now and again for photos. I ordered a vodka orange and surveyed the room. There where a few beautiful models here tonight I was spoilt for choice. Then I spotted a commotion. The camera crew pushing through the crowd. I'm assuming this is Isabella. I stand up straight getting a better view as she walks on the balcony overlooking the living room. Damn that's the potential I was talking about. She put the models to shame. She looked good enough to eat. I drank her in from top to bottom. Her face shyly smiling at the crowd. Those perfectly perky tits showing a good bit of cleavage. The dress clung to her tiny waist dipping down to the bottom of her back leaving her back bare. It clung to her full ass cupping it slightly. She has bare legs and had strappy red bottoms on. I was salivating. Who would have thought that's what she had under those dowdy clothes. I saw her facade crack and funnily it wasn't because she saw me. Ross and his new girlfriend had turned up. Shit. This was going to be interesting. She pulled herself together really quickly. I wouldn't have. She eyed what I could tell was her manager who had a panicked look on her face. Well this wasn't planned. They were clearly drunk. Holding each other up and being very loud. I looked back up to her feeling sorry for her, she shouldn't have to deal with this on her 21st birthday. She locked eyes with me.

Isabella's POV

You have got to be kidding me. What are they doing here. Surely someone on the security team had realised that this wasn't wise. Especially when they are clearly wasted. It was probably MTV wanting something juicy to happen. I was going to have to deal with it sooner rather than later. Just didn't think it would be at my birthday party. My manager hands me a shot and a glass of champagne. Her eyes look panicked. It's not her fault I just smile reassuring her. I lean against the railing looking through the crowd at who had bothered attending. There was a lot of familiar faces. Old cast mates, other MTV stars, people from the business and then my eyes rested on him. Leaning up against the bar watching the room. He was well dressed in a pale blush suit with an open white shirt showing off his large neck tattoo. I would have said he looked handsome if I liked his tattoo's. I'm not adverse to tattoos but he just has too many to compute. He needs to use product in his hair. His curls need to be more defined, they look too frizzy. He looks straight up at me and our eyes lock. He's got beautiful eyes. Piercing blue. I can't look away. It's like he's holding me here . His eyes look soft like he sympathies with me. There's a scream from the bottom floor to the left of where he's stood. He pulls his eyes away from me to see what's happening. I lean forward to see what's happening. It's Jaz. I roll my eyes and turn away not wanting to give them the attention. I lean backwards on the glass balcony my elbows holding me up. My manager motions that it's photo time. I make my way through the crowd taking selfies with people as I go. I grab another champagne as I walk past a waiter. I need to have more of a buzz for this. I spend the next hour taking photos with everyone at the flower wall. My jaw aches from smiling and posing. I head for the nearest bar needing something stronger than champagne. I order a vodka redbull. I nod a thank you to the bartender. My manager holds out a bottle of Don Julio I take a big gulp. I'm guessing it's time for the speech. I scan the room before I move off. My eyes lock with those blue eyes again. He's stood with a group of models hanging off his every word. I roll my eyes and get led through the crowd holding both my drinks. I get lifted onto the little stage to give my speech as my cake gets brought out while everyone sings me happy birthday. I cringe inwardly. I smile and act like I'm excited swaying my hips and my drinks. I knock the vodka back. I cut the massive 5 tier cake scraping some frosting off and sucking it off my finger. I do a small speech thanking my team and MTV for the wonderful party then all the guests. Ross and Jaz holler louder than necessary. I just take a swing of my Don Julio. I need a cigarette. I head outside to bum one of someone not knowing where my bag was. Just my luck Mr blue eyes is stood looking right at me with a cigarette tucked behind his ear a model on his arm. I pluck it from his ear as he holds up the flame for me. I walk away from him over to the patio.