Austin

She pulls her t-shirt off. Shit this was happening. I look down at the curve of her breasts and how her bra is barely containing them. I run my finger down the curve. I look up and she's watching me smirking. I run a finger under the lace of the bra grazing her nipple. I feel it harden as I touch it and her eyes roll back in pleasure at our first sensual touch. I push the cup back and pull her breast out tweaking at the hard nipple with my cold calloused fingertips. Circling it and flicking over it with my thumb before I lower my head to take it in my mouth. Her head rolls back and I trail kisses from her breast up her neck sucking gently on it. She reaches behind and unhooks her bra. I watch as her boobs spill out and she throws the bra behind her. I bring both my hands up to cup them greedily licking and sucking at them as she moans. She stands up Infront of me and pulls down my sweats and boxers my hard cock hitting my stomach. Her eyes widen and she licks her lips. She looks up at me as she kneels between my legs taking it in her small hand she runs her tongue across the tip and slides the tip down the middle of her cleavage. She licks and kisses up the length stroking me before she wraps her lips around the tip. She starts to bob up and down working me with her mouth and hands. My eyes rolled back and I saw stars as she expertly sucked my cock.

"Darling if you carry on I won't last" she smirks as she pops the tip out of her mouth. She stands up pushing her thumbs into the waistband of her sweatpants she slowly pulls them down as I watch her reveal her juicy bottom and toned legs. She does the same with her panties as I stroke my dick, her soft skin looked like it was radiating heat. She straddles me again and without warning she sits on my cock. I moan at her tightness as her pussy tries to adapt to my girth and length. She bounces and grinds into me her boobs bouncing rhythmically. She rolls her head back in pleasure as I grab her ass and kiss her neck. She reaches down and runs her clit a bold move and one I fucking loved. It turns me on when a woman does that, is comfortable with me and her own body to tip herself over the edge. I thrust into her faster as she starts to uncontrollably moan, profanities and my name slips through her lips. That urged me on. I held her hips firmly as I thrust into her harder. I felt her come over my dick as the walls of her pussy closed in on my cock
"I'm going to cum" I barely whispered

"Cum in me" she sighed as she came down from her high. The second that left her lips I shot my hot load in her. She moaned out her eyes glazing over as she ground into me milking me till I finished.
"That was better than I imagined" she cooed into my neck.

"You've imagined us having sex?" I grin

"Shut up, goofball" she hits me as stands up handing me her sweatpants to clean up with. I nod at her legs as my cum drips down her thigh. She picks it up with her finger and licks it off. I shake my head in amazement. Who is this girl behind closed doors?

"Want to get cleaned up?" She walks out towards the back naked. I follow her in awe taking in every detail of her body. Watching how her curves move when she walks and that she's got a dimple in her bum when puts her weight on her left leg. She has tattoos. I never knew that. She has some sort of writing on her ribcage, flowers which looks like sunflowers on her left hipbone and little heart on her pubic area on the right.

She climbs into the jacuzzi beckoning me to join her. She didn't need to ask me twice. I shed my remaining clothes as fast as I can as I walk towards her submerged naked body. I jump into the bubbling water sitting nervously across from her watching her face as she calmly sits there with her come to bed eyes. I'm instantly hard again. She smirks knowingly. It's like she reading my thoughts. Her eyes close and she rolls her head back relaxing.

"Is this where you bring all your friends?" I joke

"Maybe" she purrs. My cock twitches. She licks her lips and rubs them together. I can't stop thinking of them wrapped round my cock earlier. I watch her as she leans back her chest rising and falling as she breathes deeply. I make my way over to her kissing the crook of her neck. She arches her back and a moan escapes those perfect lips. Her boobs rise out of the bubbles revealing her erect nipples. A good sign she's still horny. I kiss and nip up and down her neck as I run my hands across her chest tweaking her nipples. I run one hand down to run across her slit. My finger slides in easily showing me how turned on she is. I smirk against her neck breathing onto her neck. She visibly shivers at the sensation. I rub at her clit making her buck into my hand. I feel her hands reach for my dick. I grunt as she takes a firm grip of it. She starts to stroke but I need more. I stand up, she looks up at me with lust filled eyes reading my mind. I tangle my hand into her bun as she brings her pretty lips to my cock. She licks the tip teasing me. I struggle to keep my eyes open to watch her but I'll be damned if I'm missing a second of this. She definitely knows what she's doing looking up at me while she's sucking, her head bobbing up and down. She takes all of me in slightly gagging, my eyes practically roll back in my head. A risky move but I can't help but grind into her mouth pulling her hair as I gently fuck her face as she sucks. I watch down as she reaches down to rub her clit, I fucking love that she's into this. That makes me grind faster her moaning into my dick as she builds her own orgasm. I thrust a couple more times and hold my cock down her throat as I cum. She licks me clean as I pull out. I immediately slide two fingers into her pussy and pump her fast as I rub her clit, within seconds I feel her pussy close around my fingers as she cums hard. Her body shaking as she screams my name.

"My name's never sounded as sexy"