Dread and a dress

He had ordered for too much food for two of us. But I was slightly drunk by this point so wasn't very responsive of what I wanted. I was drained of it all. We arrived at his house. It was nice not as flashy as I would have thought. He opened my door and helped me out. Probably half because I was drunk and half because it was a low car and I had very high heels and a very small dress on. I followed him in he put the food down on the couch and disappeared. I sat on the couch awkwardly. He came back in handing me a pink long sleeved t-shirt.
"I thought you would prefer something a little more comfortable"

"Thank you" I nip into the room to the left which happens to be the studio to get changed. I quickly change and come out the t-shirt is a dress on me. I quickly look at the plaques on the wall. He's had alot of hits, not really my type of music to be fair. Ross used to listen to it. I slip off my heels and crawl into the couch next to him
"Thank you again. I bet you was expecting to have to babysit me tonight" I sigh

"I'm not very good at babysitting then because your drunk!" He chuckles

Austin's POV

She comes out in my t-shirt, it drowns her but she looks good. She grabs her tequila and sits down next to me.

She says thank you but it doesn't sound too sincere. I'm not sure if it's because she had a bit of a shit night or that she's drunk. Could be neither and she just doesn't like me . I'm not ruling anything out at this point

We eat in silence. And this time it is uncomfortable. It's like she doesn't want to be here. So I'm not sure why she agreed to come. Not like I was expecting anything from her. It's not like I've lured her here under false pretences and I'm going to try and sleep with her. I'm not even sure why I've done any of this to be honest. Maybe the lust did take over. I do like a challenge. But she's just hard work.

She looks at her phone and says she needs to go.
"Do you want me to take you home?" To be honest I'd rather her go she's just being weird.

"Please,if you don't mind" she's won't even look at me.

Isabella's POV

I just want to go home and cry now and I don't want to cry In Front of fucking Post Malone. I don't even know why I agreed to come to his house. What do we have in common? He's a party boy and I like to keep myself to myself. I can party but I just choose not to do it that often and not in the tabloids. Our reputations are completely opposite. He loved the attention. That's probably why he picked me up because if the cameras just wanted in on the show and the media of it. Will promote his career maybe especially with him starring in his first film. Being caught up in mine and Ross's drama will make sure he's in the headlines.

I need to go home. I don't want to be here anymore. He offers to take me home and I just accept. I just feel numb now the tequila has definitely kicked in. He switches cars a bit less flashy. More likely to not been spotted if he drops me in another car. I pop my shoes on and grab my bag. I down the last of the tequila. He just gives me a look. Is he judging me? Fuck him.

I tell him my address and we drive in silence again. I get the feeling that we both want out of this awkward encounter. He pulls in at my house. He comes round opens the door and helps me out. I say a quick thanks then run into my house locking the door and collapsing on the other side crying. I drag myself up and go to bed.

I'm going to hibernate as long as I can get away with. Knowing that won't be long because the crew would be here tomorrow morning for the morning after gossip. I wasn't in the mood for that yet but I guess I'm going to have come up with something and fast. I don't want to lie but then I don't want to tell them the truth. What's better me being vague and them guessing or me telling them we went for a drive and awkwardly ate taco bell on his couch in silence. Vague it is. Let them think whatever. Be good for the show.

I wake up with a banging head. That would be the nearly full bottle of tequila I drank last night straight. Wasn't the cleverest thing I've ever done especially when your leaving your own party early with a bad boy rockstar. The crew have stated to arrive I can hear them downstairs. Maddie my manager must have let them in. I run my fingers through my hair and check in my phone's camera how bad my face looks after the crying and not taking my makeup off. I don't look that bad to be fair. They knock before they come in checking I'm dressed and then set up. Maddie and Gina my PA come in asking me questions about last night firstly about Ross and Jaz then the mystery man I drove off with. Shit they didn't know who it was. I decided to not disclose. Being super vague. Someone would find out but this way I didn't have to day his name. The doorbell rang. I pulled myself up padding down the stairs and the cameras followed me. I pulled the door open to Post Malone. He is stood in my doorway holding my dress from last night as I'm stood in his t-shirt. If this wasn't confirmation of who I went home with I don't know what is...

"Hey, you forgot to pick this up" he rubs his neck "sorry if this is a bad time"

"Thanks do you want this back I pluck the t-shirt"

"Nah it looks better on you" and with that he leaves