Meetings

There's a soft knock on my trailer door. I lazily drag myself up from my nap to answer it, instantly waking up when I see her face.
"Hey" she looks particularly pretty today. Her hair is like mermaid waves falling over her bare shoulders. She's wearing a flowy blue dress with bare legs and flip flops. I'm not sure if she's in wardrobe or her own clothes. She smiles warmly up at me, I step aside to let her in. I close the door behind her and she backs me up against it, pulling me down back my neck to kiss her. I run my hands down her back hooking them under the hem of her dress to grab her ass. She jumps up and wraps her legs round my waist as I pick her up by her ass. I feel her grind into my crotch waking up my dick. I put her down in the kitchenette table before whipping the dress over her head revealing she's only wearing panties. She leans back on one hand as she uses the other hand to cup her breast. I lean down and suck at the other nipple tweaking it between my teeth causing her to moan. I run my tongue down her stomach to the lace on her panties. I run my finger under the hem and swiftly pull them down, she lifts her bum to help. I part her legs. She hisses as the air hits her sensitive core. I kneel down so I'm positioned directly In Front of her tidy pussy.

"So wet already" I hum. I kiss up her thighs slowly, blowing on her core every other kiss. I hold her hips as she squirms. I lick at her swollen slit humming at how delicious she tastes, the hum sending vibrations through her body. She rolls her head back moaning. I smirk loving that I'm pleasuring her. I slowly push a finger in

"Fuck Austin" she whimpers. I smile as I push in a second finger, her walls stretching to accommodate. I pump them into her at a steady pace as I caress her clit with my tongue.

Isabella's POV

He's turned me into a horny mess. I can't stop thinking about last night. I've been distracted all day with flashbacks of that sexy grin he had when he watched me cum last night. Proud of himself. It went better than expected. More kinky that any of my other 'friends' visits. I like a little kink. Watching his carnal looks when he was starting to face fuck me made me so wet. I needed to see him and fast I couldn't concentrate on set this morning. I headed over to his trailer. He looked hot, obviously groggy from a nap. I basically pounced on him as soon as I was in the door. I was now butt naked on his table with my legs spread and I couldn't be happier. He was magic, every touch from him sends electricity through my body. I could feel myself getting close it cumming but I wanted to cum over his dick.

"Austin?" I purred, he looked up from between my thighs "Fuck me" I didn't need to say anything else. He took one last lick, sending shivers up my spine. He stood up pulling his sweats down slightly and pushed into me swiftly. I gasped as he filled me, stretching me. He looks down at me panting reaching to grab my throat. He starts to fuck me fast and hard squeezing my throat slightly. I grind into his thrusts and reach down to help my orgasm come. I feel his dick twitch, he starts to relentlessly fuck me getting harder every thrust. I try to cry out in pleasure but his hold on my throat cuts them off. My climax hits me and my back arches as my body shakes, leaving my legs feeling like jelly. I hear him grunting and his thrusts more shallow as he unloads in me. He lets go of my throat and leans down to kiss my neck. I pull his head in to kiss me wrapping my legs around his waist. He runs his hands down my back.

"What did I owe this pleasure" he murmurs into my lips. I shrug

"Was thinking about last night" I bite his bottom lip gently.

"I'm glad you did" he grins

"I'm glad we're friends" I graze his earlobe with my teeth

"I knew you weren't this innocent princess" he smacks my ass. I smile mischievously up at him. He grabs some kitchen towel and cleans me up. Handing me my dress.

"You going to this meeting?" Day as I pull my dress over my head.

"Yeah. Isabella?" He leans on the kitchen side watching me"Can I have your number?" He cringes as he says it. I burst out laughing.

"No how dare you!" I mock I take his phone from his hand and put my number in calling my phone so I have his. He smirks when he sees my contact name

"Save me a seat at the meeting?" I walk over to him laying my hands on his chest. I smile up at him.

I take my seat next to Austin as the meeting starts. We are sat at a table with a white table cloth that reaches to the floor In Front of us. About 30 mins in I text him

Princess 👑👸

Check your pockets Rockstar
😘

He tries to discreetly pull out his pockets. He looks down at the blue lace panties that he pulled off me earlier. He lifts his gaze up to me with his eyes wide. I pretend to ignore him. I take his hand from his leg and slowly guide it up my thigh. I part my legs letting his hand graze my pussy to prove my point. I look down to see his bulge growing in his sweats. As soon as the meetings finished I get up shooting him a wink over my shoulder and leave.