IHOP

I loved waking up wrapped up in his arms. He was so warm and comforting. I tried to move out of his arms without waking him up. He pulled his arms around me tighter and nuzzled his face into my neck. "Where do you think your going?" he rasped. I relaxed back into his embrace. I reached up and twirled his curls around my finger.

"I didn't want to wake you, I was going to see what we had for breakfast" he runs a hand over my stomach just grazing my hip ones.

"I've got an idea" he reaches for his phone and sends a text with one eye closed. He places kisses across my bare shoulders. "I love having you here B" I smile and interlock my fingers with the hand thats wrapped around my waist. His phone vibrates. "Right we will be stopping in 30 minutes for breakfast with the crew. Do you want MTV there?"

"Fuck it, might aswell make it more awkward" I chuckle as I turn around to face him. "Morning handsome"

"Good morning beautiful, Im loving this, waking up to you" He presses his lips to mine. I trail my fingers across the tattoos on his shoulders.

"Same, your not going to get rid of me now" I giggle

"Like I would let you go" he smacks my ass playfully

" I need to go get dressed and let MTV know we are stopping" I pull his head to meet mine for a kiss. He grips my ass and pulls my leg up so it's hooked over his hip. I feel his semi grazing my slit "Don't start something you can't finish Mr" I kiss him one more time before I slip off the bed to get dressed. He trys to crawl after me.

I come in freshly showered and apply a small amount of makeup. I pull a flowy white tank on with some denim shorts and white air force ones. I sit on the bed pulling my hair into a ponytail as Austin comes in with just a towel round his waist. I bite my lip and lean back on the bed.

"See something you like?" he chuckles

"Uh-huh and it's all mine" I smile wide.

"Yeah I am" he grins as I playfully pull his towel off. He pulls on his boxers and sweats on laughing at me. He pulls on a white tee and his crocs.

"Not with those on your not" I scoff

"Seriously? I love crocs, I refuse to give them up."

"Well I'm not walking with you" I chuckle

"Well I'll just carry you" he sticks his tongue out at me. I run past him and off the bus. He chases me throwing me over his shoulder running through what looked like a car park, from upside down. I giggle as I kick my legs, patting his ass. He puts me down outside an IHOP. I can see the rest of the crew walking towards us and the camera crew already filming. They quickly mic some of us up before we head in and IHOP seat us all as close as possible. Adam, Bobby and Smitty are sat with me and Austin.

"So guys this is Isabella, Isabella this is Adam, Bobby and Smitty" he points them each out. They surprisingly look pretty at ease with a whole camera crew in their face's

"Nice to meet ya. He, speaks highly of you all. Hope you don't mind me crashing the party?"

"Highly? You must be lying" Smitty laughs "But no we're glad your coming, he wont sulk now. We've heard soooo much about you. He never shuts up about you. You definitely have him pussy whipped"

"Pussy whipped hey?" I raise my eyebrows at Austin

"No she doesn't. I'm the boss" he grins

"I don't?" I raise my eyebrow "You sure about that? Your the boss?"

"Ohhh Smitty, you started something now" Bobby laughs. The waitress interrupts, asking for our order.

"Cinnamon toast crunch pancakes please"

"Ohh, good idea Ive changed my mind I want the same as her please" Austin grins.

"Who's not pussy whipped?" Bobby laughs. While we eat we all chat and get to know each other, Austins arm is wrapped round my shoulders protectively the whole time. Bobby says his kids watch my old Disney show all the time so I promise to spend a day with them. They ask me questions about the business and what it was like working for disney. Then I ask them to tell me about tour.

"Well it might be a bit different now your here but its always busy, always something happening" Adam smiles uneasily.

"I don't want anything to change other than the fucking random women" I shoot Austin a look, he just kisses my shoulder reassuringly "I know you all think I'm this disney princess but I'm not prissy. I won't spoil all your fun"

"The most important question. Can you play beer pong?" Smitty raises his eyebrows

"Of course I can play beer pong. I was working for Disney, I wasn't a nun" Adam nearly spits his coffee out across the table at us.

"She's funny, I like her"Adam tried a to retain his composure. I smile sweetly at him." She's going to fit right in" Austin stands to sort out the bill, wanting to pay for the whole of the crew including the MTV guys, making sure the camera guys get take out while they have had to work through the meal.

"I'm so glad you two sorted everything out. He's been a nightmare since you two fell out" Smitty says as soon as he feels Austin can't hear him "Dont tell him I said that"

"Why? I thought he had a girlfriend?" I look between them confused.

"She was just a distraction. That didn't last long. All he did was talk about you. He's smitten, so I hope your reciprocate the feelings?" Bobby eyes me suspiciously

"I do, I was a mess without him. I tried to deny my feelings for him once and it bit me in the ass. I'm definitely all in"