Reunited

I was suprised when Dre told me he had the jet waiting for me to take a couple of days off. I know I needed them but what would I do at home? It would just be a different surroundings for my suffering. I didn't even pack a bag. I just followed what I was told to do. Sleeping in my own bed would be good but I would just be rattling around the house by myself. I did feel a sense of calm when I got out of the car and looked at my home. Something caught my attention, I could see people in the corner of my eye. Pat was waiting on the step for me strangely enough, I didn't even know he was in the country. Then I saw her, holding onto Pat's arm. Fuck she looked tired and bruised, I fell to my knees as relief washed over me. She hadn't left me and she wasn't in danger. She ran into my arms stroking my head as I sobbed.

"Come on baby, let's get you inside" she kissed the top of my head. I stood up stunned that she was actually here. I kissed her. I'd missed kissing her. I'd missed looking at her. I'd missed just being with her. I realised I didn't want to be without her again.

"Isabella move in with me?" she turned to look at me properly.

"Let me tell you whats going on then you can decide if you want to ask that" she shrugged

"I don't care if you ran off with someone else, I need you. I never want you to leave me ever again" I pull her to me and kiss her forehead

"You have no idea how much I've missed you. If you still want me after our talk then you will never get rid of me" she snuggles into my arms. I pick her up and carry her through the door, kicking it closed behind me. Shitting out everyone but us. She strokes my eye bags and the bump on my head from my fall. "Does this hurt?" she kisses it.

"No but what the hell happened to your face?" I put her down on the kitchen island and study her face.

"My Dad" she looks down

"Your what? Your Dad did this?!" I tilt her face so she looks at me.

"You should see my Mom" she sighed heavily

"Who was the guy at the club?" my tone becoming uneasy

"Guy? You saw him? Aww I'm so sorry Austin, God you must have been so worried. God knows what you thought" I watched as she started to have a meltdown, tears running down her face.

"MTV caught it on camera" I bit my lip partly because I was apprehensively wait for her to clarify who he was...

"Shit, hes my brother baby. He came to get me because he knew I wouldn't go home if they asked" I knew I visibly relaxed, she slipped down off the counter and pulled me to the couch covering us up with a blanket and getting as close as possible to me. "My Mom has been diagnosed with Dementia and my Dad fell off the wagon. He's always been abusive to my Mom but hes worse when he's drunk. I've not seen them for 4 years,  my manager had to sneak me out and we've been paying them off since. He dragged me down the stairs and kicked me while I was at the bottom of them, he punctured my lung. We agreed to pay him if he went to rehab and signed off that I didn't have to live at home"

"Is your Mom OK?" I wrap my arms around her and she flinches.

"You can ask her yourself she's at your guest house" she chuckles but winces in pain. She lifts herself up and pulls the dress up revealing a hefty bruise all across her ribs.

"I'll fucking kill him"  I clench my fists.

"Austin... " she strokes my face

"Sorry, I just don't want to even think about you getting hurt"

"I know. I hate him, don't get me wrong" she sighs " but I dont want you getting in trouble because if him. He's not worth it" Always trying to protect me, I'm the one that needs to protect her.

"Your not leaving my sight ever again. They will literally have to work our schedules around it"

"I'm happy with that. I'm moving my Mom and my brother to LA next week, so you may want to start that after this has all calmed down you have a tour to finish. Dre's helping me make the house more secure for them" she kisses my jaw

"You staying with me or am I staying with you?" I close my eyes at her soft lips on my skin

"Maybe I stay at yours so we don't have to be quiet" she giggles

"Why don't we buy a place together?" I open my eyes and look at her.

"Seriously?" she furrows her brows at me

"Yes, something that we both love" she smiles as she straddles me lifting her dress off  and pulls my tshirt over my head. "B, are you that excited about it?"

"Hmmmhmm" she nods as she kisses down my neck. "We've not had sex in like a week" she was right now I thought about it. She had started to grind down on my crotch, waking up my cock. I looked down at her bruised body trying to talk myself round that I won't hurt her if I let her ride me. She unhooks her bra and her perky breasts bounce in my face. I lift us both up so I can discard my sweats and boxers, the only material between us being her panties. I cup her breasts gently not wanting to hurt her ribs but suck forcefully and pinch and nibble them harshly, loving her gasps of pleasure. She strokes my dick and she leans in to kiss me as she slowly sinks down on it. We kiss passionately as she slowly grinds into me. Wanting to be as close as possible. I wanted to feel every roll of her body as she rode me. Our tongues reacquainting themselves with each other. Our breathing hot and heavy. I sat back and watched her in amazement. She was back in my arms where she belonged and she was fucking me like the goddess she is. Meanwhile she's going through alot and still chooses to be here with me. I watch her face as it changes, knowing she's close. I reach between her legs and rub her soaked core, flicking my fingers over the little nub. She loses control and grips my shoulders as she cums, my name slipping out for her lips. I thrust a couple more times as she's cumming and I empty myself in her. The relief and pleasure exploding  out of me and into her. She moans as I fill her up, biting her lip as pulls me closer.