Suprise

We where a great team at beer pong. It was like we where destined to be together. We only missed 4 shots and we where down to 1 cup. It was like taking candy from a baby. It was Austins shot. He lines up and made the shot effortlessly. I jumped into his arms kissing his face.

"Well done handsome" I kiss his lips and look towards Tyla "Oh I'm excited to pick a watch"

"I'm going to bling you up like a rappers wifey" he kisses my cheek. I spot Austins surprise so I kick my feet for him to let me down.

"Austin"

His eyes went wide and his smile went from ear to ear. He looked at me in disbelief and I nodded for him to go. He turned around quickly and enveloped his Dad in a massive hug, kissing Jodie on the cheek as he did. Jodie made her way over to me, her arms open inviting me for a hug. I relaxed into her arms.

"I knew you two would realise it eventually" she whispered as she kissed my cheek

"Realise what?" I smiled

"That you where perfect for each other" she winked at me as she walked off to give Austin a hug, moaning at him for him losing weight. Rich came and give me a squeeze, leaving his arm around my shoulders as we looked at Austin and Jodie interact.

"Thank you" he smiles down at me

"For what?" Im baffled

"Making him happy. Its the happiest I've seen him since he was a kid" he gazes at Austin smiling

"Well we got there eventually" I shrug. We walked over to join Austin and Jodie, his eyes lit up seeing me getting along with his Dad. I stayed and had a drink with them and then excused myself to go get ready, insisting that Austin spend time with his Dad.

I took the alone time to have a long shower, exfoliating, shaving and deep conditioning my hair. I moisturised my body, dryed my hair and did my makeup before Austin came back. He was a little tipsy so went for a shower. I curled my hair listening to him singing oasis in the shower. He came back in drying his mass of curls.

"I wish we had time because I really want to fuck you right now" he grinned. I chuckled looking at him from over my shoulder. I was standing naked just about to pull on my clothes.

"Save it for later Rock star, I want you to fuck me like I'm one of your groupies" I slide my bodysuit on the lace thong framing my ass for him. I pull on my high-waisted jeans and he moans. I roll my eyes at him "Patience 'Posty' good things come to those who wait" I slide my Gucci belt on and my sheer black shirt buttoning it up and tucking it in messily. I slip my feet into my Gucci heels and turn to look at him. His eyes fill with lust and I see him starting to get excited. "Get dressed we dont have time for that" I point at his growing manhood.

"But baby you look so fucking good" he walks towards me his hands out to try and grab me.

"I know" I wink at him and run off in to the living area.

I walk infront of him talking to Dre as we head towards the venue. I can feel him staring at me so I sway my hips more as I walk, knowing he's watching my ass. We stop as the techs get him micced up he looks nervous. I can see him shuffling his feet and trying to shake the nervous energy from his body. I gently rub his back reassuringly he smikes down at me and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck.

"You look so damn sexy tonight" he mumbles.

"Well I've got to prove to all your fans I'm good enough for you. I'm going to be your biggest loudest fan, singing along and cheering you on" I grin. "And if your really good I might treat you after the show in your dressing room" I whisper in his ear before he puts his ear piece in. He pulls a shocked face and bites his lip. I saunter off and stand with his Dad. He shakes his head as he walks towards the stage. I blow him a kiss as I follow everyone to the soundstage where the VIP area is. Me and Jodie hug each other and dance throughout the whole performance. I spotted Austin watching me constantly so I blew kisses to him. He made a point of making the crowd aware that I was here. I got a mixed reaction, some cheers and some boos. His fans where die hard and I'm guessing that sentence broke a few hearts.

"Babe, you ready?" Austin just appears infront of me out of nowhere.

"Austin what are you doing coming getting me?" I wrap my arms around his sweaty neck and kiss him softly

"I missed you" he picked me up and over the barrier "See you in the greenroom Dad" he grabbed my hand and lead me through the venue as he stopped for photos and signed memorabilia. The crowds where shouting our names, I even signed some stuff and took photos.

As soon as we walked into the dressing room I locked the door. He turned to look at me. "Sit." he looked at me with narrowed eyes but did as he was told "That was amazing Rock star. And do you know how I'm going to treat you"

"Shit I forgot about that" he peeled off his wet tshirt and relaxed on the sofa. I squatted infront of him rubbing up and down his thighs, just grazing his groin. I could feel it growing with each touch. I quickly unbuttoned his jeans and slowly unzipped them. I pulled the waistband of his boxers down to let his still growing dick free. He looks down at me with his mouth hanging open and his eyes hooded waiting for my next move. I lick my hand and start to stroke his now hard cock. Licking from the underside all the way up to the tip. "Fuck B". I smirked as I did it again but this time swirling my tongue around the tip tasting the salty precum. I wanted more. I sucked the tip swirling my tongue as I bob my head up and down. I start to take in more each time untill I'm deep throating him and he's tangled his fingers through my curls. I feel his cock throb in my mouth as his breath starts to get shallower and his moans increase. He bucks his hips and I can tell he's close. I breath through my nose as I force myself as far down as I think possible, trying not to gag. He pushes my head down further my nose touching his groin. His cum shoots down my throat as he holds my head. He releases me and I take my time to suck and clean up off the cum. "Bella, your a fucking goddess"

"I know"