Trust

"Sorryyy. Its your fault, your turning me on" she starts to pout at me. I chuckle but pull her up to me to kiss her pouting lips. I sit on the bed and she moves to straddle me. She kisses down my neck while her fingers tangle in my wet curls, tugging at them slightly. She slowly grinds her hips into me, her breathing getting hravy. My dick starts to harden beneath her. I'm amazed that its still able to get hard after tonight. She's worked me hard. I've never had sex like this in my life. She knows exactly what to do to get me off. It's like she's in my head.

"Well I'm very sorry about that but you are insatiable" I chuckle.

"You should be sorry" she laughs as she motions for me to move, to sit and lean on the headboard. She goes to sit back down and straddle me but I pull her by the ass so I can bury my head between her thighs lapping up her wetness. She holds my head down as I suck her clit lightly. I feel her getting wetter by the second. I grab her ass with both hands I slide one hand down, it getting covered in her sweet juices. I slide one of my thick fingers into her pussy as I massage around her anus. She moans at my touch, I smile into her pussy. I turn her round and bend her over, she holds herself up on my knees. I part her cheeks as I lick up from her pussy to her anus. She's a moaning mess within minutes of me eating her ass. I push a finger slowly in and she throws her head back and she locks eyes with me. I give her a wicked smile, she bites down on her lips as I move my finger in and out of her ass. I push a finger into her pussy and use my other hand to rub her clit. "Austin, fuck me please" she whines.

"That can definitely be arranged princess" I kiss her ass before I climb off the bed, pulling her roughly so her ass is at the end of the bed. I take no time at all to slide straight in her dripping pussy. I pound into her as I slip my thumb in her ass. She grips the sheets as she moans louder. I pull out if her pussy and she whines. "Patience princess" I use her dripping juices to coat my dick and I slowly push my dick in her ass. She burys her face into the mattress. I gradually push into her until I finally bottom out. She let's out a gasp. I move in and out slowly at first easing her into it.

"Austin" she breathes I stroke down her naked back and lean forward to grope her perfect tits. She starts to move her hips into me impatiently. I run my hand down from her breasts to her clit. I start to rub her clit as I start to pound her harder in the ass.
"Fuck Austin, I'm so close"

"Me too, fuck you feel so good Princess. So fucking tight"  I start to pound her relentlessly as I start to cum.  I rub her clit furiously as she shudders underneath me. After regaining my composure I pull out of her and watch my cum drip out of her ass. So fucking sexy. She rolls over and wraps her legs around my waist. She pulls me down ontop of her and kisses me greedily.

"Have I ever told you how much of a sex God you are?" she purrs

"No please do tell" I chuckle

"I love you. You literally drive me wild, I can't get enough of you" she strokes my neck.

"Oh so you love me because Im a good fuck?" I tease.

"Among many other reasons. You make me feel safe, feel comfortable, I trust you like I've never trusted someone before"  She cups my face, stroking my cheeks "That was the first proper time I've done anal" she admits shyly.

"Shit babe I'm so sorry, I didn't realise are you OK?" my heart drops.

"I'm more than fine Austin. I would have said something if I didn't want to" she trys to soothe me

"I've not hurt you have I?" I rub my face with my hand

"No you where slow and I actually really liked it" I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Oh, good" I cough "Well I'm glad I didn't hurt you"

"No you didn't and if my first time was that good I'm excited about the next time you fuck my ass. Well I better go get cleaned up" she rolls us over and kisses me before she climbs off. I watch her walk out smiling. Laughing to myself at her bluntness. She's really opening up to me now. She's a really closed off person really. She doesn't speak about her parents like ever, I don't even know if they are alive. I don't know if she's got siblings or any close family. I hardly know anything about her actually. Not even where she's originally from. Maybe she will start to fill in the blanks soon. I love her so much and hearing that she trusts me makes me so happy. Having her on tour will be different than all the other girls I've brought. I'm head over heels for her but I want her to become a part of the Post Malone family. I wanted her to feel at home with all of us. Her circles small and I wanted her to become a part of our circle. For the guys to like her and her to like them too.

She came walking out the bathroom in a towel. I grinned at her."What!?" she narrows her eyes at me.

"Nothing I'm just happy your here"