Family

I stretched out in the ridiculously large and comfy bed. My arms and legs starfishing. I rolled over and realised that the bed was missing a large, warm, tattooed man. I pouted to myself as I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed in search for my man. I grabbed one of his tshirts off a chair in the corner, pulling it over my head and smelling his scent deeply. The smell of his cologne and cigarettes clinging to the tshirt. I wrapped my arms around myself and went in search for him. I rounded the corner to the kitchen smelling sweet pancakes and hearing people in mid conversation. Austin was sat at the island with Tom watching my Mom pottering around the large kitchen, in her element.

"Hey everyone, I didnt know you where coming this early. Why didn't you wake me?" I wrap my arms around Austins waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"I called Dre and he was there so I offered to buy breakfast in-"

"And my mother insisted on cooking?" I finish off for him

"Yeah, she was quite persistent" he chuckles

"Yes she can be, told you she'd love this kitchen" I walk round and hug her from behind "Morning Mom. You don't have to cook for us all the time"

"Pshh, sit down with your brother and that lovely boyfriend of yours while I finish" She smiles "He's cute" she whispers "There's juice on the counter and fruit already cut up" she busied herself cooking the bacon and eggs. I sat between the boys giving my brother a side hug and leaning into Austin with a content sigh. I loved this. All my favourite people in one room. I knew we had a long way to go and my Mom was only going to get worse but for now I would revel in the minor win that I got them out of that horror house.

We spent most of the day chilling around the house. We got the full tour of the house and the plans for the surrounding land. The house was huge and he had enough land for another 2/3 bedroom guest house, far enough away from the main house that he wouldnt be disturbed. We watched old children's movies and even got a impromptu acoustic session from Austin, my Mom wanted to hear him sing. Not that she knew any of his music so he played her some Beatles and Bob Dylan. We insisted on getting food ordered in so my Mom could rest. Austin and Tom seemed to get on really well and he stayed In the bunker and they chatted for that long I had to drag them both out. We got one of the security team escort my Mom and Tom back to the guest house when my Mom started to nod off.

"I love you" I told Austin as I sat in the middle of his huge bed surrounded by pillows and blankets.

"I love you too" he chuckles at my randomness as he starts to get undressed

"You where so good with my family today" I lie on my front and watch him, my chin resting in my hands as I lean on my elbows.

"Parents love me" He shrugs "It's not like it was a chore, they are good people" he gives me a cheesy grin

"I know but you didn't act like they where stowaways or bring up why we where here. I appreciate it" I purse my lips as he pulls his t-shirt over his head, his lips curving into a smirk as he sees me intently watching.

"Babe your family's, my family. I just wanted them to have a relaxing day and not have to think about all that. But I may take Tom to Gallensons tomorrow, if you don't mind" he winces as he says it and pouts to try and get his way

"Yeah no problems. I'm going to have to speak to my Mom properly at some point. Tell her I'm moving her to LA" I face plant the bed groaning into the comforter. I feel the bed dip and Austin starts to run his hand up my back

"She might take it better than you anticipate. And it's not like you will be in LA all the time. How about we buy them a place nearby or they can live in that guest house" he gently stokes my back reassuringly

"I couldn't ask you to do that. Your friends and family stay there when they visit" I turn my head to look at him.

"Why can you not ask? I'm building a new guesthouse anyway and I'm sure we can find another suitable place nearby to buy for parties" he lay down mirroring me.

"Do you realise how perfect you are?" I reach out to stroke his face

"I do try" he tries to keep his face straight but fails miserably the corners of his mouth creeping up into a smirk. He clears his voice and pouts his lips to stop the smile.

"Wipe that smirk off your face Mr" I push his face away from me playfully. He picks me up and rolls me underneath him. I wriggle to try and get comfortable

"Shit B, I completely forgot are you OK? Shall I get off?" his eyes go wide and he holds himself off my body

"No I like it. You make me feel safe" I pull him back down. He lies ontop of me holding himself over me with his elbows.

"Im glad to hear that. Im going back on tour in a day but I'm leaving a whole security team. I'm not taking any chances" he peppers kisses all across my face.

"I don't want you to go" I whine like a child "But I know you have to. I'd be with you if I could but I need to get my Mom settled" I sigh

"B, want to talk about it?"

"Austin Im trying to stay calm but I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do. My moms ill. I don't think I can cope with that" tears start to roll down my face freely.

"WE will get through this because your not alone B. You have me and Tom. And you have so many people in your life now that care and want to help you. Take it one day at a time" he kisses me softly on my lips. "However much I really want to see your pretty little cum face I think we both need to get some sleep"

"I so glad you said that, I'm way to tired" I giggle

"However I'm going to fuck you hard in the morning, I want you to scream my name" he kisses me quick before laying down and pulling me to his chest "Night"