Get away car

She strutted out the door looking straight at me. She completely ignored the girl I'm talking to and plucks the cigarette I had behind my ear. I hold the lighter up for her to light it and then she just walks off. I didn't even know she smoked. She is quite buzzed though maybe that's why she's smoking. She smells amazing, I caught it as she walked past. I felt myself staring at her, she was leaning on the glass balcony looking over LA. Her ass popped out slightly. All this party for her and she was stood out here on her own stress smoking. I'd go over to her but this model, god knows her name was blabbering on and I didn't want to seem rude. The cameras had left her alone to come outside. She flicked her butt sighing deeply then walked in without even a backwards glance at me. As soon as I had finished my cigarette i led the nameless model back inside with the rest of the group she had arrived with. Isabella was dancing in a group. I could tell she was faking enjoying it. Someone wrapped their hands round her waist and it's the first time I'd seen here genuinely smile. It was a girl she used to be in the Disney show with. They touched foreheads and spoke in each others ears before dancing a little. She must be halfway through that Don Julio by now. She didn't look that drunk. Her manager hands her bag to her whispering something in her ear. Her eyes dart around the room obviously looking for someone. Then I hear a massive commotion Ross and his gf arguing. The gf lunges at Isabella. She saw it coming and moved out the way. The gf fell flat on her face and she was fuming. I couldn't hear but there seemed to have a few choice words spoken between the two of them. Isabella face did not have her fixed pleasant smile on it, she looked livid. She shouts at the girl as Ross tries to pick her up. Ross screams something at Isabella she holds her hands up laughing as she steps over the girl on the floor. She's heading for the door to leave. For some reason I wanted to be outside when she got there.

Isabella's POV

My manager had come over to hand me my bag, I knew something was wrong. She just leaned in to tell me that Ross and Jaz had been arguing upstairs. And here they came. It was inevitable that one of them would have to say something. She was wasted and as her ex best friend I wanted to sit her down and sober her up but that's not my job anymore. She came staggering over to me shouting about how long her and Ross had been cheating for. I just pointed out how that made them look worse than me. Pair of deceiving snakes. She lunged for me but she was too slow and too drunk. She could never take her alcohol. She always needed a pick me up and i'm not there to make sure she was prepared. I'm not there to look after them anymore. Ross came over like her knight in shining shoes. Trying to help her up but failing miserably. I couldn't help but snigger at the sight of them. I couldn't help myself but I had to get a dig in.
"They always say the same way they come is the same way they go"

"It's only because your jealous I left you" he screamed trying to lift her off the floor . I just laughed in his face holding my hands up

"Yeah I'm super jealous right now" I stepped over her and slid passed him swaying my hips as I headed for the door. Now that's as far as my plan took me. To the front door. What was I supposed to do now. That's when a pearl white Bugatti Chiron pulls up In Front of me rolling down the window.

"Do you need a getaway vehicle?"

"Yes, yes I do" I slip into the car quickly knowing that the camera crew is behind me.

I looked at my unlikely saviour as he drove. Wondering why he ditched the party to help me. Especially as I'm guessing he had a sure thing with that girl he had been chatting to all night. This was going to cause a big commotion the press would have a field day when they get wind of this.

"Where do you want to go?" He offers me a cigarette. I take one getting my lighter and holding it out for him.

"Just drive" I slouch back into the seat as I open the window looking out at the stars

"Yes ma'am" he chuckles as he takes a drag of his cigarette.

He doesn't force me to talk we just drive in comfortable silence. Of all the things that has happened tonight this I least expected.

Austin's POV

I did not expect her to take me up on the offer. It was a risky move. Not that I was trying to make a move on her. Or was I? She looked defeated as she climbed in the car. I offered her a cigarette and she accepted offering me her lighter first. She relaxed into the seat as we drove still clutching that bottle of Don Julio. We drove in silence for about an hour.
"What you wanting to do? You hungry?"

"I'm starving actually, what goes well with tequila?" She smiles sadly

"Anything goes well with tequila but how about taco bell?" I grin at her

"Sure, sounds good" she swigs the tequila

"Want to take it back to yours?"

"I kinda don't have any furniture at the moment" she shrugs

"Why?" I laugh

"I threw it all in a temper. Didn't want anything they could have had sex on and them it escalated" she chuckles at herself

"Mine then?" I probe unsure how she will react

"Sure this night can't any weirder. Might as well eat taco bell at Post Malone's mansion" she facepalms her forehead