Party time

"well I suppose I have no choice in the matter" she laughs

"Good, Tana will probably be there do you will know someone and I promise that they that will not be named are not allowed in" I pass her the blunt.

"Promise?" She holds her pinky out to me

"Promise" I laugh at her mocking. We sit and chat for a while. She isn't as stuck up as I once thought. She's quite down to earth but I can't help but check her out. Like she looks like she works out and she had mentioned a PT before. Her ass is plump and round looks like a good handful and not too toned. Just enough jiggle. Her boobs look more than a handful. Maybe a good handful for me but they look firm and perky and real. Most big boobs in the industry are fake. Same goes with the bums too I suppose.

"I should get going" before I need to wank again over her. Not that I probably wasn't going to stalk her Instagram later and think something sexual and do it then. I don't know what it is. Maybe it is because she doesn't fawn over me. It's the thrill of the chase. Well in this case marathon. We will be retired by the time she graces me with the title of friends let alone anything else

"Oh okay so I'll see you tomorrow?" Am I just hoping or did she seem like she didn't want me to go.

Isabella's POV

So I had text Tana and we decided to go to the party together. Have a few pre game drinks and smoke a little pot. She didn't have the crew today and neither did I. We were grateful just to relax and I didn't smoke on camera. That was something I just did to chill. I didn't lie or try to hide it. I just didn't advertise it. Like a lot of things. Tana had got s hairdresser and a makeup artist to to our looks we just needed to sit and look pretty. She also decided she would style me. This I was scared about. I have seen some of her outfit choices. I crossed my fingers and prayed. She was kind. She got me some black thigh high boots and a short strappy red mini dress. We where half baked and tipsy when out Uber turned up. I really didn't want to go but I did promise them I would. They didn't specify how long I had to stay though... I'm sure they would forget about me after an hour and I could slip out without anyone noticing. Me Tana, Ashley and Imari arrived at Austin's house. I forgot how nice it is. We make our way through the z list celebs and artists to the kitchen. I feel an arm snake round my hips as Tana passes me a drink. She smirks and sits her drink down to watch the interaction. I turn to see Blackbear.

"Well hello there lil miss Disney Princess?" I have to stop myself from rolling my eyes

"Hello" I give him a small smile

"What is something so naive doing at a party like this?" I was just about to rip this douchebag a new asshole when another arm snaked around my waist in the other side and pulled me closer tilting my face up to kiss them. It was just a light kiss.

"Hey lil mamma that's where you are! Thanks for entertaining her while I was busy" he nods to Blackbear. I go to protest but Tana days thank you and grabs my hand and pulls me away. Austin's face looks wounded.

"I cannot believe he just kissed you!"

" Tell me about it!!!" Why did he just kiss me. We take a couple of shots.

"Come the toilet with me" I follow her to the biggest bathroom ever. We do an impromptu photoshoot in the bathtub it was big enough to fit 4 of us. Which is exactly what we did.

"I need to sober up' I shake my head

"You want a bump?" Tana asks mischievously

"I got some it's okay" her mouth is left open
" Just because I don't broadcast it doesn't mean it doesn't happen" I take one and offer them. They all take one.

"Well, sharing is caring" she laughs

"It certainly is"

"Your secret is safe with me" she says as we walk out of the bathroom.

I was actually enjoying myself for once. Maybe it was Ross that made me feel uncomfortable at party's like this. The only thing that had happened was that awkward moment in the kitchen. Shit I forgot he kissed me. What was all that about. He could have just just pulled me to him or made a comment but he went straight in for a kiss. It was a nice kiss. He had good pressure and soft lips from what I remember. Wonder if he just did it to flex In Front of Black bear or had he actually wanted to. Why was I even thinking about that. I'm sure I'll find him around here somewhere with a pretty girl on each side. We walked into the living room to find no girls which was surprising. The guys moved up so we could sit. I slotted in between Austin and Tyla.

"I can't believe you graced us with your presence?!" Tyla jokes. I could tell Austin was going to defend me

"Your awfully welcome, I won't make a habit out of it though" I nudged him