Final present

We snuck downstairs after our quick cuddle. I couldn't talk her into a quickie. When I came down in something a bit warmer I spotted Bella with my parents. It made me happy they got on, even though we aren't properly together. Not that they know anything is going on. I just want to go and wrap my arms round her while we chat. I want to be affectionate with her not just sexual.

"Earth to Austin" Tyla waves his arms In Front of my face

"Sorry man, zoned out then" I pat him in the back

"Or you were crushing on your co star" he chuckles

"Yup, crushing hard man. I can't deny it" I sigh

"Shit your caught up ain't ya. She not interested?" He rubs my shoulders as I sink into the nearby chair

"Not in dating" I put my head in my hands rubbing my face

"So your tapping that?!" He leans round to put his face as close as possible, his eyes wide.

"Yeah, like daily" he hits me across the head.

"And you didn't tell me?! You get to see that piece of perfection naked and you're keeping that information to yourself?!" I chuckle at his reaction.

"Yeah I don't know how I managed it. And yes it's better than you imagined. She's just had a shitty breakup so doesn't want anything serious but i'm catching feelings and I have no idea what to do about it" I hang my head and rest it on the table In Front of me.

"Well today is not the day to dwell on it. It's your birthday. Enjoy today, have some birthday sex with the Disney Princess and we will figure it out tomorrow. Ok?" He shakes my shoulders as he gives me a pep talk

"My parents are here so doubt I'll be having birthday sex" I chuckle as I get up

"You need to, it's the law. Just have a quickie with one of these groupies"

"I don't want to and we kinda said it exclusive" I rub my neck

"Your in deep man ain't you!!" He chuckles and slaps my back as we head outside for the fireworks.

Bella is sat with my parents on a blanket waiting for the firework display to start. I lower myself down next to her. She smiles up at me and subtly leans into me as the fireworks start. I wish this was public I just want to snuggle up with my arms round her watching these fireworks.

"I'm going to leave soon. So what's your plans later?" She smiles up at me.

"Hopefully seeing you alone" I grin

"Good, there's another surprise in your wallet. Meet me after everyone has left" and with that she got up and said her goodbyes.

Isabella's POV

I was so nervous. I'm glad he didn't see the key fob when he opened my present. That would have been awkward to explain In Front of everyone. I had a really good time and his family and friends where great but I couldn't wait to be alone with him. I was dying to touch him the whole time. I wanted his strong arms around me. I wanted him to undress me not just with his eyes. I knew he'd want some alone time today but I didn't want to have to be quiet. I wanted him to fuck me till I screamed his name. I skipped off earlier than I wanted to really but I wanted to prep myself for his final birthday present.

I took a long hot shower, shaved, moisturised and got ready carefully. My hair was in big, bouncy curls and my makeup was flawless with a smokey, sexy eye. Not that he would probably notice because I was wearing some erection inducing lingerie. A half cup bra that shows underboob, matching thong and suspender belt in green, his favourite colour with nude stockings. I looked good I wrapped a green silk robe round myself and waited. I hoped he understood the message and actually turns up. I pour myself a large vodka orange and knock it back. I need some Dutch courage to do this. I thought I'd be fine but for some reason the thought of doing this for him was making me so nervous. I grab the tequila and start to take large gulps. There's a knock at the door. It's showtime

I checked through the peephole before I spoke through the door.

"Who is it?" I smirked watching a grin spread across his face.

"Your dream man" I couldn't help but giggle. I was literally swooning and he was on the other side of the door. I needed to stop this girly shit, I needed to have my fans face on.

I opened the door standing behind it to let him in. He steps in looking round at the plush hotel room. I back him up to a chair

"Hi beautiful" he looks me up and down his eyes wide. 'do I wanna know?' arctic monkeys starts to play in the background. I turn on my heel flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"No touching" I purr as I circle him running my hands over his chest, shoulders and run my fingers through his hair. He leans his head back to watch me. I sway my hips to the music making sure I keep my ass popped out. I dip, flipping my hair as I drop dragging my nails up his thighs. I slowly push my legs straight to give him a good view of my ass. I lean into him grazing my lips across his. Not allowing them to touch. I pull at the tie at my waist motioning for him to undue it. He pulls at the tie of my robe like he's opening his birthday present. The robe falls open revealing the lingerie catered just for him. I slip it down off one shoulder as I turn around biting my lip. I slip the other side down off my shoulder his eyes transfixed on my movements. I drop the robe down past my ass cheeks as I bend slightly, arching my back to watch him over my shoulder. I throw the robe to the side as he stares at me licking his lips. I stand straight running my hands down my sides swaying to the music, running them down to my ass and giving it a rough squeeze. I turn running my hands down my body over the curves of my breasts and slowly drop into a squat In Front of him as I run my hands down my stomach to my pubic area. I hear his breath hitch. I turn as I push myself up making my ass rub up his legs until I straighten my legs. I hold onto the sides of the chair lowering myself over his lap, still not touching. I feel his hot breath on my skin as he breathes heavily. I slowly grind and twerk into his lap earning a moan as I feel his rock hard bulge against my ass. I smirk loving that this had the desired effect. I roll my body and lean my head against his shoulder. He grazes his lips against my neck practically panting. I flip my hair in his face as I stand up out of his lap. I straddle him grinding down on his erection as I roll my body to graze his face with my breasts as I caress his chest and shoulders. I run a hand down his torso and palm his dick through his sweatpants. He lets out a low growl at my touch. I run my hands up and down his arms before placing his hands on my hips whilst kissing his lips, giving him permission to touch.