First day

Austin was so drunk I could smell the alcohol on him. Why was he so bad I didn't think he was this drunk earlier or maybe that's why he kissed me? I felt his arm go round me I mentally rolled my eyes. Tana was staring at me so I knew she saw the subtle movement. I got up and excused myself to go to the toilet. I didn't need it I just wanted out of the awkwardness. I was just taking a bump to sort my head out when I heard a bang on the door. I cracked the door open slightly. Austin. He pushes himself in.

"What are you doing?" He closes the door and locks it. Leaning against it. I could see his outfit from my perch on the counter. He wore black jeans a white t-shirt with a black cowboy shirt and boots. He looked good. That was obviously the alcohol talking.

"I'm using the facilities" I smile

"No your not" he looks annoyed "why are you lying to me?"

"Why are you so nosey Austin" he walks over to me tilting my head up

"Have you been sniffing? Did Tana give you drugs?" I pat his hand away

"Oh shut up grandad. I gave Tana drugs" he bursts out laughing

"You are a dark horse I knew it!" He holds his hand out for some "these boots are... Well... They look good on you" he takes a bump

"Thank you"

"So coke hey?" He hands it back to me

"Yeah how do you think i get through award shows without being shitfaced" he's leaning against my legs. He parts them so he's stood in-between them.

"So that kiss" he tilts my head up to look at him

"That kiss?" I raise an eyebrow

"It won't make things between us awkward will it?" He licks his lips

"Why would it?"

"Because I want to do it again and i'm not sure you do" he sighs. Shit, I don't know.

"I think we should not do this when your drunk"

"That's a cop out and you know it. If you don't like me I'm a big boy I can take it" I jump down not realising how close we were. I slide down his body. He places his hand on my ass.

"Sorry" he tilts my face up with his other hand. Is he going to kiss me?

"Don't apologize. You look so hot tonight by the way" I can feel his erection growing. I move from In Front of him

"Erm, thank you. I best get back before Tana leaves without me"

Austin's POV

I knew I was drunk and coming on strong but the more I saw her the more I'm attracted to her. When I saw Black bear hitting in her it took everything for me not to punch him. I knew the kiss would take her by surprise but I wanted to stake my claim In Front of him. I know it was a shitty thing to do but I wanted to make my intentions known. I didn't even know what my intentions were until I saw someone else trying to get her attention. Jealousy does not look good on me. She looked so good tonight. She always looks good. I'm wondering if the more i get to know her the more I find her attractive. A closest coke taker. I knew she was wilder than she looked. I wasn't expecting this though. She didn't say she didn't want to miss me again is that a good sign. I know I was coming onto her hard but i don't think being subtle will work with her. I watch her walk away from me. Damn she is hot.

††††††††††

I was in my trailer on set. I had a fucking trailer. This was surreal. I head into makeup. (X) is sat there just finishing up.

"Hey. How you feeling for your first day?" She smiles as I sink into the chair next to her.

"Nervous actually" I fidget in my seat.

"You will be fine rockstar" she gives me a reassuring smile and reaches over to stop me fidgeting "that will make you worse. Breathe"

She was right, it was fine and it went quickly. It was lunchtime before I knew it. I went over to catering and was heading back to my trailer when Isabella shouted me to eat lunch with her. She showed me to her trailer, it was back to back to mine. Hers was kitted out. She has an Xbox set up, full drinks fridge and snack basket. She sits on the couch area leaving room for me to sit next to her

"So how did your first morning go?" She starts eating her salad

"Good I think. I hope anyway" I pop a fry in my mouth "are you really only eating that?"

"What it's nice!?" she laughs

"You sure you don't want a fry?" I waft it Infront of her face "one won't hurt?"

"Fine, your a bad influence" I pop it in her mouth

"Hey I wasn't the drug pusher on Saturday?!" I had my hands up

"Oh I knew you'd hold that against me" her phone chimes. It's Noah

"Wonder what lover boy wants" I grab her phone. She jumps up to get it off me. I stand up and hold it over my head.

"He's just a friend" she huffs

"A friend you kiss" she's on her tiptoes leaning on me.

"You won't be able to reach it short stuff" she jumps up trying to get it. She jumps on me knocking me onto the couch with her straddling me. She grabs her phone laughing.  She doesn't seem to be  taking much notice of it though. Her phone is in her hand which is on my chest. I grab her wrists. Our faces inches apart. I lean in and kiss her. Moving my hands to her hips. I try and deepen the kiss

There's a knock at the door. She jumps off my knee.

Noah walks in.

Great