⚠️ 3 ⚠️

WHAT THE FUCK

Rosie Pov

It's been a week now that T and I have been communicating every 3 am. It was like a routine that I even look forward into it every night. He was such a great talker. Blackpink will be attending GDA so we had to practice a lot.

" Go to dressing room 10, you'll be sharing the room with BTS. Behave girls and do your best in your performance later. Go ahead and prepare for your make up and all. I'll follow after talking to Yang pdnim." our manager said as he close the van. We were left out in the parking lot and went straight to the big stadium.

"Rosie, i hear you laughing last night. Who are you talking to at 3 am?" Jisoo ask as we were trying to find dressing room 10.

"Hmm.. nothing unnie, i was just watching a funny video on my phone." i said trying to avoid getting caught. The last thing i want to do is to spill to them that i entertained a stranger. I sure will get a lot of scoldings if that happens and that's not what i want right now.

"Aw, next time try to sleep more okay. I don't wanna see your dark circles every morning. Plus it's unhealthy to stay up late." she added.

I just nodded and cling on her arms as we walk.

"Dressing room 10!" Lisa shouted as she found it first.

We followed but as soon as we enter we were greeted by some make up artists , stylists and 7 popular boys, The Bangtan /BTS boys. The most popular group in Sokor and all over the world. I always admired their music. But i don't personally know them.

" Anyeoung Sunbaenim." we bowed as they gave us a smile and carry on with what they do.

We, as well went straight up for our make up and all things we do to prepare for the event.

"Hi Tae." jisoo greeted she smiled to that one particular member. That member whom I always admire the huskiness of his voice. No one knows I listen to his Solo songs whenever I sleep coz it's soothing. Like what I said, I'm a sucker for husky voice. Maybe that's also the reason why I like talking to T.

"Hi jisoo-shi. How are you?" he said, friendly enough for me to put up a positive smile although I'm not looking at them. Jisoo and Taehyung had a MC gig before that's why they're friends. Plus, knowing Jisoo unnie, she's very friendly so most of the idols knows him. I'm quite the opposite though. Although I'm close with some girl idols but it's just selected since i don't know, maybe they're intimidated coz I usually speak English since that's my mother tongue.