⚠️ 70 ⚠️

Listen to the song bitches! Lol

(Long Chapter ahead for your thirsty souls. Charot! Let me know how you feel after this chapter. Love u all. 💋)

Taehyungs POV

I was hysterical. I felt like drowning. I felt like I'm drowning in a long vast sea were there's no small sign of survival. I'm doomed. It's been almost a year yet things have been in a mess were I don't think I'll be able to fix anymore. My life has been in chaos for such a long time and I could agree that I'd rather have died. Why did I even survive when all that's left is nothing?

NOTHING

Why?

I was crawling in the floor where bottles of bottles of alcohols are piling up as I grasped the picture frame clinging it near my chest. Near my heart. I looked at it and I could see myself and her smile. She was wearing a simple white dress as she and I cling on each other. We were both on the cloud nine as we celebrate ourselves as one. Through sickness and health, till death as we part. 

Fuck Taehyung!

You really did fuck up!

Idiot! How could you forget the person who loved you so much to even wait for you until you heal? How could you moron? How could you? 

Why did you even believe that bitch when all she did was put you on the pedestal. She ruined your life yet you allowed her to do it over and over again. Idiot! 

Now what? 

The person who have loved you with all her heart and soul, gave you everything and even begged you to believed her when you woke up and push her away is GONE.

She is happy now. 

Are you going to be selfish again and take that away from her?