⚠️ 31 ⚠️

69

"Ahhhh, fuuuuuck Taehyung!" i curse as Taehyung licks my clit while i pump his dick with my hands

"Ahhhh, fuuuuuck Taehyung!" i curse as Taehyung licks my clit while i pump his dick with my hands. The way he slurps my folds and the sound it makes, makes me wanna cum so bad, but i dont want to.

Yet.

I was on top of him and I was facing down on him while he continues to suck my aching bud, swallowing all the juices from the goodness it feels deep inside, i bob his tip with my palms as it burst some pre-cum on.

Licking each sides, he growls as I taste every part of it, it sure stood up mightily ready to be ravage. At first, i suck his tip on- teasing him but whenever i do so, he would suck my clit harshly making me shiver as i tremble from all sorts of ecstasy he's willing to give as he spits curses here and there.

Finally giving up, i glide my mouth into his big cock and as i go deeper and deeper until it almost reach my throat, i started to bob my head, up and down, up and down. Eating him like there's no tomorrow.

I gasp as he continues to suck my clit, he inserted 2 fingers inside not even giving a warning as he push it aggressively inside me.

"What the fuck Taehyung!" i shouted but he continues what he loves to do unbothered inspite my several protest. He added another finger making me curled my feet from so much intensity he fills in. My folds are getting wetter and wetter and each time he thrust his fingers inside, you could hear sucking sounds coming from it.

In return, i continue to bob my head on his throbbing cock as i use my tongue on licking each sides of it inside. I almost gag when I felt his other hand push my head further as he moves his hips. My body tenses as each time i bob my head fast and fierce on his cock, his mouth do wonders on my clit as he thrust his fingers inside me with the same intensity i gave on his cock. I could feel my wall tighten and his as well is on the verge of reaching his high.

My mouth continues to suck and lick him faster and faster and i gasp when i felt him move his fingers on speed that after a few thrust i had my release. He sucked all the juices in while i continue bobbing my head and it didn't take long before he reach his high as well.

Panting heavily, he pull me on his side and embrace me tight after an exhausted foreplay and oral sex. I was about to close my eyes and call it a day when he hovered on top, push my legs apart as he kneeled down in front of me. "Kim Taehyung don't tell me-" i coulnd't even finish my sentence when he push his self inside me as he grips my hips to fill in his full lenght. "Oh fucccck!" i hissed shuting my eyes tight as i felt every inch of him slides inside me. The warmness that it feels are like watching a fireworks dancing in the sky.

"You're so ready for me baby, eh." he said smirking since inspite not being ready, as soon as i felt him coming inside me, i could feel myself wet again from the pleasure it gives.

He leaned down and grab a breast and massage it first before capturing it with his sexy mouth. Sucking and slurping my buds one at a time while he starts to thrust deeper inside me. His pace wasn't slow, in fact, it was so fast that the bed creeks and sloppy sounds of sex can be heard in the corners of his room.

He bucked my hips pushing and pulling inside me and this time he looked up before crashing my lips with his mouth. Kissing me aggressively, needy as if we just didn't had our orgasm earlier.

Moans and curses here and there as we drove each other on our own rhythm. I moved my hips according to his tempo. Sweat starts to fall in our foreheads while we move together as one.

We look at each other satisfied. He stop for a moment and flip me up side down, pulling my hips up and give it a slap causing me to grit my teeth and curse a
Little bit more. He chuckled but then seriously went back to business as he positioned behind me. He rubs his tip on my wet folds and i can't help but moan again until he fills me in. Pushing again his entire length inside.

He gripped on my hips tight as he starts to thrust inside me leaving me yet again breathless. He started to quicken the pace as he tilt his head backwards. "Fuch, baby." he mumbled incoherent words as he continues to hump deep and fast.

Our bodies trembles from its friction and we both try to catch again our high. Pumping and pumping deeper and deeper. I dig my head on the pillow as i moan loud but he wants to feel my body against his so he grabs my two hands and pull me up. Both of us are kneeling but still connected as one as he cups my face to face him and gave it a long and wet kiss. Getting lost with the sheer intensity of each others pleasure, his hips starts to thrust like its about to explode inside me.

Both of us are already growling every time his cock meets mine fully but then he would pull it a bit further and smack it real hard again deeper.

He did it for several times as he could feel my walls tightens against his almost exploding cock and few strokes more-

"Ah, fuck fuck fuck." i cried from the ecstasy as i release myself , shivering but inspite all that he continues to reach his own high as he pumps some more. My knees are already about to give in but he pulled me closer into his arms as he steady my body while he still digs swiftly inside me until he curse out loud. Shuddering as he spills his juices inside me.

Feelin up the brim.

He pumps some more until everything's fully squeezed inside me. He combust on my side and wrap me tightly on his arms giving me a peck on my lips. "Fuck, that was amazing babe." i giggled and return his embrace even tighter. I yawn and as i covered my mouth he chuckled and gave me another kiss on my forehead.

"Let's go to sleep."

I nodded and happily smiled before darkness taking over our system.

I know u guys are thirsty

I know u guys are thirsty.. 🤨🥴 Some even requested to please add smut hahahahaha so yeah, i hope it's okay.. I've been writing smuts in my oneshots book that i don't know what to write anymore.. Nako po... Hhahahaah

Love u all
💋💋💋