⚠️ 41 ⚠️

"Hmm

"Hmm.. So nice." Taehyung pressed his head on the crook of my neck making me giggle.

I snuggled on his chest tight as well snipping his musculine scent.

"Heaven." i murmured with eyes close and a brief smile of my face. I felt him nodding agreeding to the comfort it brings whenever we're together.

Still savoring the peace and quite moment, we were woken by a sudden ring on the phone.

Too lazy to get off, we snuggled more tightly.

The ring stops but after a few minutes it does again.

"Urghhhh.." Taehyung growled not wanting to let go making me chuckle.

"Go get it." i whispered still head on his broad chest.

"Don't want to." he whispered back tightening his hold.

The ring stops again but it did after a few minutes.

"Baby, it might be important." i said, this time eyes were open as i looked at him.

His nose crunch as he rolls his eyes. " I really hate being disturbed like this." he snapped earning chuckles from me. Him being clingy always makes my heart scream with UWU. lol

Finally surrendering his own battle of answering or not, he grabs the phone in the bedside table. I could see his brows furrowed.

" What's wrong? " i asked looking worried if something might have happened.

He shook his head, "Just a foreign number.".

He soon answered it.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"W-what?!" i could see his face flastered with emotions i couldn't pinpoint.

"Uhmm. I thought we've made it clear Sowon?!" he looks pissed as he grits his teeth.

"No, I'm busy and will forever be busy so don't ever talk to me!" he said hanging up the phone with his chest pounding up and down. He slump on the bed as he throws the phone away from his reach.

I honestly don't have any clue what is going on. He looks angry as he tries to get on my hold pressing his head on my chest as he calms his self.