⚠️ 16 ⚠️

GOOD INTENTIONS

**ring

**ring

**ring

"Hello,may i know who's this?" wrapping her hair with the towel,phone gripped between her shoulders and ears.

"I miss you." those husky voice. This is T right?

"Uhm, who,me?"

"Of course, who else would i say i miss you than my girlfriend?" he chuckled over the line. But he was thinking that his girl sounds exactly like R. Though he heard her over the phone before but he wasn't sure. Chaeng sounds totally different over the phone than on person. It's much softer and its like the bedroom voice they usually say.

"Taehyung? Oh my gosh! I miss you more! Have you arrived home?" she ask excitedly.

"Yep. I wish i was there though." he mumbled and she bets his pouting cutely which made her gigle.

"Me too. 5 more days and im coming home. Do you have plans?" i ask hoping he doesn't

"Hmm.. i don't we have but im not sure yet. I'll ask our manager and if we don't,do you wanna spend some time with me?"

"Sure. I'd love to." her smile is over the roof and she's giddy about it.

"Good, see you then babe." those husky voice, she swears she's blushing right now but she didn't care. Coz she like it so much and she likes him.

"Yay!" the phone cut off but the moment it does her squeals are over the top. She's excited to see him again and she hopes everything going smoothly for them.

Slumping on the bed exhausted for the last concert they've had, it's already 2am when they arrived back in their hotel

Slumping on the bed exhausted for the last concert they've had, it's already 2am when they arrived back in their hotel. Rosé just did a quick warm shower before heading to bed.