⚠️ 35 ⚠️

"What the fuck?!!!!!!" they all shouted

"What the fuck?!!!!!!" they all shouted. Argh, this is going to be a long night. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Taehyung squeezed my hand trying to calm me down. Earlier, we just talked to our bosses both Bang pd and Yang pd and it was so intense that i almost wanna faint because of how nervous i was. Thankfully, it was smoother than I thought. They both understood and agreed but made us promised to keep it a secret until further notice. They'll be preparing the mass before spilling this big news out.

It was earth shattering but in the end we both left with a wide smile on our faces. But we never thought our members will take it more heavily than our bosses.

And here they are as they gathered on Taehyungs house eating some barbecues thinking that we're just here because Taehyung wants us to enjoy summer vacation before we all get back to work until Tae announced our marriage.

"Holy fucking shit, no way!" Namjoon who rarely curse spitted out as he stood on his chair, he almost choke on his food.

"The fuck was that?!" Jennie too who's in utter shock.

"Hey, hey guys calm down." Jisoo said as she tells them to shut up while they're all like about to burst our.

"Hyung, you know this could be on headlines right? Does Bang pd and Yang pd knows?" Jungkook ask in a bit understanding tone but still is very concerned about us getting married without anyone's knowledge.

Taehyung looked at me first, assuring me that it's okay which i nodded and gave him a brief smile.He sigh deeply before glancing at them. "Yes, they know. We had a talk earlier and thankfully they allowed and let us agree to keep it a secret until they could find ways in notifying our fans without impacting both companies. They even congratulated us which we were a bit shocked. Maybe because they already saw it coming. We're already on our 9th year guys and you know that we're not getting younger but older. We have our lives too and it isn't wrong to get married."Taehyung said softly trying to let them understand.

Amongst all Yoongi actually nodded which made everyone shock. He's a bit strict when it comes to policies so they didn't expect him to speak up." Tae was right. Everyone of us is getting old and so am I. Jin just got back from his enlistment and we're also preparing for ours too. I understand if Taehung got married before his enlistment. Even I wants to build a family before I go becsuse there's nothing more fulfilling than to go back to your family after serving the country." Everyone seems to tone down as they all nodded in agreement.

" Besides guys, there's nothing you can do about really."Lisa said and chuckled."It's already done and our bosses already agreed so it's best to just celebrate about it." she said earning Jennie a pout.

She stomp her feet and looked at me disappointedly. "But.. But, you promised me I'm going to be your bridesmaid when you get married. But you got married without me!" she nag earning chuckles from everybody. I did laugh but i do understand her. We were together for a long time and i know they love me so much that they also want to be part of the important days of my life. I embrace her tight.

" Oh, wifey. Don't worry. Once everything settles and the public knows, we will have a proper wedding and you all could come."i assured he which Taehyung gave me a thumbs up.

" A-are you sure!? " jennie said with her littlest voice. Sometimes this girl is so clingy and like a baby. That's why we love her becsuse inspite her tough appearance she has the softest personality.

Taehyung walk to us and back hug me." Yes Jennieshi. I promise I'll give Chaeyoung the grandest 2nd wedding." he assured making me spun so i could look at his face.

"Really?" i eagerly ask, eyes wide, smiling.

"Yes baby." He replied and gave me a kiss.

"Oh, come on!" they all grunted.

"I know you two just got married and is on your honeymoon face but don't make out while we're still here." Jimin hissed but he's happy seeing his bestfriend happy.

"Yah, Get a room!!!!!" Jisoo snapped as Taehyung still wont let go. We all laugh and continued our dinner with happy faces.

"Are you happy?" Taehyung ask as he embrace me tight. Our members are already gone and we're now in our bed embracing tight. I looked up at him since i was leaning on his bare chest earlier.

"Yes. Super."

He kissed my forehead and gave me a hearty smile. "Glad you are babe."

I'm so hapy and you could really see twinkle in my eyes. Being married is honestly like the best feeling in the world especially if you're married with the love of your life. "Oh, before i forgot,are you sure we're going to have a second wedding? I do think it's a hassle when we can just prepare it for our future." i ask because i honestly am satisfied with everything and he doesn't need to prove more.

He nodded. "I am."

My brows furrowed. "But you don't have to Tae. You're enough for me."

"But i want to."he holds my chin with his palms as he leans some more until our foreheads touch." I promised your dad to give you the best wedding that you could have. And I'm not backing out. Im happy we had this rush wedding Chae but I'm even more happier if I see you on your wedding dress as you approach me in the altar. I want to show our kids how beautiful their mom on her wedding day. " he said which made my eyes tear up. He surely knows how to make me happy.

I nodded." T-thank you. "i whispered but he shake his head.

" You don't have to love. Because you deserved it. " he said giving me a kiss on the lips showing how much he loves me. He then softly wipes my tears away and with that, i know i made the right decision in my life

Marrying the person I love.

There would be more struggles coming but i know i could make it coz he's there.

There for me forever.