⚠️ 22 ⚠️

"Can i talk to him?" i ask nervously, standing at the Bangtans door

"Can i talk to him?" i ask nervously, standing at the Bangtans door. With hesitation, Jimin opened it so he could let me in but the expression on his face shows that his devastated about what's happening with his bestfriend.

"Let's talk inside before someone sees you." he politely ask and gave way. It's the first time I visited Bangtans crib and it exudes manliness inside. Still nervous, i went my way to the living area and sat down where Jimin ask me too. There was no one besides him and i wonder where everyone is but mostly wonders where Taehyung is since it's been 2 days that I tried to communicate with him but still has no replies or what not.

"Taehyung is one hell a secretive guy and we would never guess if something is up and base on his actions and confirming that your here, I guess something bad happened. Am i right?" Jimin ask, you wouldn't see the playful side of him as he looks at me with all seriousness.

Clearing my throat, fidgeting a little, I tried to look at his intimidating eyes. "Um..Y-yes Jimin sunbaenim." i said respecting the senior since we never had the chance to meet like Hoseok oppa inspite him and Taehyungs closeness.

"Call me oppa. Cut the formalities, your my bestfriends girlfriend anyways."He said softly but still with a hint of seriousness. He was bothered by Taehyung's aloofness plus the fact that the latter's been locking his self in his room when he clearly said he has plans with Chaeyoung when they arrived from their tour. They didn't want to pressure Taehyung in spilling something he isn't ready to so they have any idea what's the issue.

I nodded in response and try to get with the business since I couldn't take the awkward atmosphere."I need to talk to him Jimin oppa. We had some misunderstandings and his been avoiding me for 2 days now." I plead hoping he'll allow me too.

"I understand Chaeyoungshi, but i honestly have no rights if he wants to see you or not." he said that made me devastated a bit more. Looking down, i tried not to cry. "But-" hopeful i looked at him again. "But i could try. Just give me a sec, let me talk to that brat.Okay?" he said and this time he gave me a comforting smile.

After waiting for a few minutes Jimin went back a little frustrated. "He's not opening the door Chaeng. How about this, i'll lead you to his room and maybe you can try knocking?" he suggested which i followed.

Knocking just once, twice,thrice...

no answer.

"T-taehyung, its me. Can we talk. Please?" with heavy heart i muttered. Jimin gave us some privacy and left as soon as we reached the room but even so ,Taehyung is still mad and is completely ignoring me.