⚠️ 43 ⚠️

Taehyungs POV

Taehyungs POV

I stomp on the floor walking as fast as I could stumbling here and there as i wore my clothes not bothering anything. I grabbed my keys and phone which is left on the table where i lost consciousness earlier until i reach the parking lot of her apartment.

My mind is a mess as i thought of how to say everything to my wife. What if she won't understand and consider this as cheating?

I fucked up.

I should have known better.

Being a person who has been a victim of Sowons greediness and craziness, I should have known she's up to something again. I don't love her anymore.

And I'm never been proud of myself for finally erasing her memories in my life and finding the right girl whom i promise myself i will keep in this lifetime.

But i was afraid Sowon will commit suicide again. She did it before and I'm sure she will do it again.

It was hard for me to ignore her when she's been sending me pictures of her bleeding wrist. I was scared she'd end herself because of me.

I want to punch the wall and kick it until everything's going back to normal, but no. I fucked up and i have to be truthful to Rosie.

I love her so much and i hated myself for this. It may not be my fault but i was partly to blame.

Opening the car door, i sat and was about to head out when Sowon sat on the passengers seat with a big shirt and panties only. She's not even wearing any slippers.

"Fuck! What do you want Sowon??!" i shouted and tried to open the passengers door to get her off but she wouldn't.

"I'm never gonna let you go with that bitch! YOU'RE MINE TAEHYUNG AND YOU WILL STAY HERE!" she shouted back trying to shove my hands off the the door.

I punch the steering wheels so frustrated and angry that i wanted to just choke her.
"Leave me alone Sowon! There's nothing between us and there will never be. I don't love you anymore and i will never go here. I shouldn't have listened you. I shouldn't have cared for you when all you do is ruin me!" I'm exploding and i wanted to leave this place as much as possible but this woman is letting me.

" No! I'm not going to leave! " she demanded shouting.

" Fuck! Is this what you want? Then I'm going to the police station to report you for harassing me!" i shouted starting the car and speeding out to get to the nearest Police station. I don't care of the media anymore, this is too much! She is too much!

She sat frozen and before I knew it she was shouting back." Stop the car! You can't just report me! My group is going to comeback since I'm out of that hell rehab! Stop the car!" she shouted trying to push the streering wheel.

"Get your hands off Sowon! There's no fucking way we'll end this without you being expose! I'm so done with all your bullshits!" i screamed trying to get her hands off. I'm desperately speeding so i could finally get her off my life. She needs to learn her lesson. She has to stop because what she's doing is tearing her apart as well. Us together will only be in the past and she should know where she stands.

"Fuck you Taehyung! I'm never gonna let you report me! I'm going to tell them we fuck! Remember? You just fuck me! You shove your dick inside me did you know that? Did I taste good? I know you love it!" she laugh hysterically said making me shiver from how she changed into something i never known before.

The Sowon I knew and loved before was long gone.

I thought rehab could change her addiction in her suicidal thoughts and possessiveness but i was wrong. She needs to seek more help. She's crazy and she lost it.

"Shut up you crazy woman! Let that hand off the wheels!" i shouted but it was too late for she already turned it on the side making it crash on the car coming throwning us over.

And before i knew it, i could hear a clashing noise filling the night as it hits together. The impact was too much that it cause the car to flip in the side.

I could hear people shouting from the distance, there were only I few for its still 3 in the morning. I wanted to talk but i couldn't for I've lost consciousness.

+++

Rosie POV

Pacing in the bed back and forth, still thinking about Sowon and Taehyungs past. I didn't know why my heart pounded for a second like an intuition that something might have happend.

It got me scared thinking he might really going to leave me with that girl but i trust him he won't for he promised to love me for better or worse and even to death until we part.

I gripped on the hem of the mattress biting my lips as tear flows in my eyes, "No, I trust Taehyung." i softly murmured in the dark.

It's already 3:47 and as i was trying to close my eyes but i was interrupted with a ring on the phone.

Immediately i sat on the bed as i try to reach the phone thinking it might be my husband. Again, my heartbeat pounds heavily. The number was foreign yet i answered it anyway thinking it could be him or something important.

"Hello... Hello Chaeyoung?! This is Bangtans manager" confuse why he called in the middle of the night, it worried me all of a sudden.

"Hi managernim. Is there something i can help you?" i took a moment for him to respond like he had to think the most positive way not to scare me.

"It's Taehyung." the moment he said his name made me shiver from this unexplainable feeling. I'm clueless and scared at the same time.

"Yes? Is there something wrong with my husband?" i ask praying nothing happened but was left disappointed and terrified.

"His car crashed and he's on the hospital. Can you go here as soon as possible?" he said all the information but i barely heard it for the only thing in my mind is,

Is my husband alive?