⚠️ 26 ⚠️

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL

Sitting awkwardly, they didn't even began talking

Sitting awkwardly, they didn't even began talking. Confrontations are left unsaid. Both are confuse and internally scolding themselves for not even realizing the difference between each others identities. From the sound of their voices to the way their jobs is, from the familiar places they've seen when they videocall. From each stories that seems so familiar. They thought it was too impossible yet it proved them wrong. They're both totally dumbfounded.

Speechless.

Shocked but not disappointed.
Infact they both are relieved that it was just the both of them from the beginning. It was like fate brought them here when infact the last person they don't wanna see tonight is each other. But the way they gaze in the moonlight as cold breeze feels the air make everything seems right.

That it was meant to be.

Both sitting on the bench with a little space between them, hands are on each sides and as they look on the serene river, their hands slowly find each other. Without words, it intertwined. And inspite the coldness and the fast beating hearts, when their hands touch it sends warmness on their hearts.

"So, it's you." Chaeyoung softly says breaking the silence.

"Yeah, and it's always been you." Taehyung replied.

After almost an hour of just sitting down silently Taehyung stood up still holding Chaeyoungs hand. "Let's go. I'll take you home." he said but she just shake her head , face fixated on the view.

"I want to go with you." she whispered. She do have a lot of things to clarify to Tae but she's having a hard time telling him everything. She made up her mind and she wants to tell him what she feels.

Afraid he'd refuse since it took a long time for him to reply, Chaeyoung pleads. "Please."

Taehyung nodded. "Okay." And they both silently walk to his car.

Taehyung brought her to his apartment and still stood on the edge of his door, Chaeyoung doesn't know what to do. She's afraid she'd do something he'd be uncomfortable of. Though staying over in his house was the usual thing they do and it's mostly like her second home already but the situation they're in is still not fix and Chaeyoung doesn't know if Taehyung still considers her his girlfriend or not.