⚠️ 29 ⚠️

BREATHE

"Are you sure you're going back to New York Woo?" Yugyeum ask as he stirs the ice on his gin tonic with his finger

"You just went back few weeks ago Woo. We thought you'll stay here for good?" Minghao added. Looking at his friends who've been there for him through thick and thin, he feel a heavy lump on his chest. His friends were so happy when he told them he'll be back for good but knowing the situation and the goal to move on, Eunwoo thinks the best way to cope up his emotions is to go away. Not when he uave to pretend everything's okay in front of the medie when his heart is breaking into pieces.

________

________

Flashback

I had to clear my throat to get everyone's attention as i sat in the table as several cameras flashes right in front of me. "Anyeong Haseoyo. CHA EUNWOOimnida Of Astro." i greeted, tense and trembling in nervousness. This is worst than auditioning in a part of a MOVIE in Hollywood. It's nerve wrecking as I turn around to face the flashing lights of the medias camera as the settle in waiting for MY declaration.

" As you all know, I just got back from New York and was involved in a scandal with Blackpink Rosé." i started earning gasp and whispers from the crowd. I grip on the mic as i nervously look each one. "About the incident, yes I admit we did went out on a lunch to eat which have been what we normally do before I left from the states." i pause still fidgeting as i bite my lower lips. I'm too afraid to make mistakes as it's not only about me but Rosé's as well.

I cleared my throat again as i prepared for the next revelation." We normally go out since me and Rosé or Psrk Chaeyoung are friends for a long time. It was just a friendly date. We're just catching up from those time that we barely can have time."i added and as I waited a reporter stood up. Ready to ask for more gossips." Then why did you and Rosé cried on your way out? "

"We're both just sad because I'm leaving again. " whispers from all the people around surprised that im planning to go out the country again.