⚠️ 65 ⚠️

Taehyungs POV

Taehyungs POV

A bit depressed, I went out of the house and walk towards my car. I really wanna know more about myself and I'm so torn. I don't know what to do. How can I when there's 3 girls involved in my life and I don't even know who's the right one.

Sowon, someone I still have the memory in my head as the person I've love the most yet I don't know if that love still exist. 

R, a new found memory which I'm pretty sure I have love her before. The images in my heard isn't as clear as I wanted them to be but I'm positive that she's important to me. I want to find her and ask her so many things. Confirm if I really do love her or it's just a memory that already ended.

And then there's Cheayoung. The person I dreaded the most yet her connection with me is  immensely powerful. That even if i want to push her away, gravity pulls as back together again. And as much as I wanted to forget her and have her happiness back, I can't. My mind can't control what my heart feels and it wants CHAEYOUNG. Whether I deny it or not. 

So who?

Who am I to choose? 

Or do I even have the right to choose knowing one, R is a mystery while Chaeyoung doesn't want me anymore. 

Who?

Tell me. 

___________

I opened the door and just as I was about to step forward, my members walked one by one in front of me except Jungkook who's no where in sight and Yoongi who's sleeping in the couch. 

"Hmm, why did you ditch us last night?" Jin said brows up clutching his hot coffee in one hand while the other is rubbing his chin. 

"And where did you go?" Jimin said with his arms folded in his chest. 

I was about to say something but Namjoon cut me. "And don't dare say you're with Sowon because that girls been calling us non stop and it's irritating." 

I sigh heavily and meet their gazes. That's when Jungkook walked out of his room. He eyed me but then ignored and went straight to the fridge grabbing his banana milk and gulp it down.