⚠️ 59 ⚠️

SLOW GRENADE IS BLOWING ON MY MISTAKES  

🌷🌷 This is for @jxdnchu  , @yazzmine_22 ,

 @IrinPal  , @rosezz08 , @Damngirlreadit  and @MOONLIGHT_CANDY 🌷🌷 

Third party POV

Taehyung woke up in the middle of the night feeling a bit hungry for he haven't eaten yet before doozing off earlier because of exhaustion from work. 

He drags his feet to the kitchen lazily , yawning here and there until he reached his destination with the help of the dim light coming from the window. He was to lazy to even open the lights. 

Opening the fridge , he gets the milk putting it on the side of counter and took some cereals in the cupboard. One eye still closed as he's still adjusting from the darkness and well, he's too sleepy but his stomach couldn't wait any longer. 

With the cereals on the bowl mixed with milk he took a spoonful as he seats on the kitchen island high stool. 

Munching on the bland yet satisfying cereal for he has no choice he heard some murmur in the balcony. His brows furrowed for it's literally 3 in the morning and someone is still up talking on their phone. He stood with a bowl in his hands, taking few more bites as he walks silently at the night he heard him chuckle. 

At first he's not sure who it is but as he approach nearer he identified it was Jungkook. 

Jungkook was sitting in the bean bag in the balcony looking at the stars with a phone in his ears. Taehyung does't want to eavesdrop but curiosity kicks in so he stayed  in the glass door  panel. 

Jungkook was laughing gushing over something. "Why would you like Hades? I do understand that he change because of Persephone but he still did too many grieve things. He's lucky fate gave him a bride who's selfless." 

Taehyung stood there listening. He didn't know whom the maknae is talking to. 

" Yeah, yeah.. I know Chaeng . But the fact that he trapped her just so she could be with him is still unacceptable. Imagine if Persephone didn't grown to love him? "

The maknae chuckled. 

"Okay,okay. You win. Love prevails. I get it. "

Taehyung didn't know Chaeng and Jungkook are getting too close for comfort. They even talk about irrelevant things in the middle of the night. He doesn't know but he hates listening to them.