⚠️ 14 ⚠️

I WANT YOU

As soon as we entered his room I jump into him when he shove me in the door before shutting it close

Gripping on his shirt as we crash each others mouth together. Mumbling 'i miss you' together leaving us breathless while we devoured every bit of our mouth and tongue.

"God, i miss you Chaeng!" he said in between kisses while i snake my arms into his nape trying to pull him closer until no space can be seen between us.

"I miss you more." i said eyes closed while he's bitting my lower lips.

"No, i miss you more." he insisted pressing me even more against the wall as he touch every part of my body that he can reach.

"No, if you do then why didn't you call me." i said this time i tried to look at him while he's already busy sucking my neck on the perfect spot that gives me shivers. I couldn't contain my moans. He turned to face me and I could see hesitation in his eyes on what he's about to say but then he let it all out.

"I was confused." he said softly melting me with his dark eyes.

"Why?" i asked, biting my lips.

"I don't know. W-what are we really anyways?" he asked, hopeful.

"I-i don't know either. " i said looking at him straight in the eyes trying to convey what I feel, too afraid to say it out loud.

"I want you." he said that startled me. He said it with conviction and i know he was sincere enough to say it out loud. Because if he didn't , you'll never hear that from him.

And with that, my inhibitions were gone. I want T but i want him too. Selfish may it seems but I want Taehyung so bad right now. I've been trying to shove him off trying to think more of T but Taehyung's effect on me is undeniably too strong. I can't deny it. And i won't deny it.
"I want you too."

He put his palms around my chin lifting it to kiss me softly, this time with so many emotions around it before looking back. "Then, that is enough."

And as if that's our cue, we crash our lips again on another breathtaking kiss leaving it swollen but still not enough as he run his lips down my neck to my shoulders while he removes my jacket and slide down his hands on my bare back reaching the hook of my bra and unclasp it. I brush my fingers on his hair as multiple moans leave my mouth.