⚠️ 62 ⚠️

OH FUCK!!

🌸 this is for my sweety hoes @NowYouCM @Iampasta_pcy @mrs_jhelu  and  @MOONLIGHT_CANDY 🌸

Third Party POV

"Oh fuck!"

He gazes into her as he  kissed and played  with her tongue hungrily. Gritting her lower lips while his hand starts to glide in her body, tracing each curves.

Still in the car, Taehyung grip on her waist and pull her on his lap as if she doesn't weigh at all. Chaeyoung looked at him, lips swollen as he starts to kiss her neck sloppily. She tried not to moan, still trying to dominate each other. Cupping his face gently gliding it until she reach his hair and tugged it hard making him hiss from the pain. He glared at her but she only smirked back. In return, he sucked on her neck hungrily gripping her waist as he pulled her closer into him. She shut her eyes biting her lips as Taehyung explored in her soft spot and when he did found her perfect spot which he easily did like never even have an amnesia to begin with, he suck and nip it hungrily. She couldn't contain it as a soft moan escape on her lips.

They looked at each other, triumph is written all over his face while Chaeyoung looked away embarrassed. But then Chaeyoung won't just give up by that as she starts to grind her hips and when she turned to face him, he was groaning and eyes are closed tightly as he balled his fist.

"Fuck!" he curses and a chuckle escape on her lips. Taehyung eyed her, brows up. Cupping her face and crashed it with his lips. He opened the door and by instinct, chaeyoung circled her legs on his hips without breaking the kiss.

He walked outside wrapping his arms into hers as he continues to nibble and suck her lips.
Lost with both their own touches, they manage to open the door while they make out.

Chaeyoung even forgets she doesn't want to enter that house yet here she is lost in his contact.
Stumbling here and there, Taehyungs mind was all about how good she taste and how soft her lips is.

The stairs was a struggle as Taehyung had a hard time focusing. He would stop on each steps as he gripped on her waist on the other hand while the other is on the handle.

The two didn't even give a fuck as they eat each other out. Chaeyoung dug her hands inside his shirt and touch his hard torso, Taehyung gasped and  pulled her shirt up while the latter agreed willingly.
Clenching in each others thirst, yup.