⚠️ 60 ⚠️

THERE'S NO WAY

✨✨ for you loves @MuqadasKhalid , @bplisabangs , @Shula24 , @tomatoestin and ✨✨

There's no way that it's not going there

With the way that we're looking at each other

There's no way that it's not going there

Every second with you I want another

_________________________________

Third Party POV

.
Jungkook fixed his mask and bucket hat as he run inside the dark park. With a pizza in his left hand and cans of beer she specifically request , a genuine smile plastered on his face.

People think the best date would be in any fancy restaurants complete with music in the background sipping expensive wines and munching steaks, for him it's quite different. The ideal date in his mind is out in the park with a blanket placed in the grass as they share simple picnic foods and non stop conversations. Yes, that's been his dream before. Though this is just a friendly date, he wanted it to be special. The way what his heart aims.

Simple yet meaningful.

As he approach the girl who's sitting already in a blanket with her dress and hair swaying from the cool summer breeze, his smile widen. He couldn't explain why his heart beats so fast whenever they see each other or just by listening to her voice. He never experience love so he couldn't specify what it is.

When she heard his footsteps, she turned to face the man she's been expecting worriedly for he's already late for 10 minutes. She face him glad he made it,"I thought you'd ditch me." she teased as he sat down infront of her.

He chuckled, "Oh trust me , that would never happened unless it's you who'll ditch me." he teased back making her giggle."Say's who ,who's late in our date."

He looked at her amused of how easily she said it's a date, "Oh, so this is really a date DATE?" he teased some more earning smack from his hands.

"Kookie, I swear. You're too playful I wanna pinch your cheeks until it bleeds." she made a face and pouted though chuckles still escape from her lips.

"Oh no! Not my cheeks unless your ready to be killed by my Armys."

"Oh, but my Blinks wouldn't allow that either." she said brows up unwilling to give up. The two ended laughing together on their banters then Jungkook looked at her in all seriousness. "I'm sorry, was late because the shoot had to be extended and as the youngest, I was the last to finished." he said and showed the beer and pizza, "But I got you Pizza and beer . Are we even?" he said showing his bunny grin and who is she to be mad when his smile alone can cause world peace.