Mi Amore

Lia,

I'm wearing a dress of silk that I bought with the money we made together. I was sorry to hear about your cousin's recent incarceration. I hope you are staying strong and resisting the temptation to fall back into Tom Riddles arms.

Sincerely,

Lolita S. Burlington

Ophelia folded the letter and put it in her pocket. She liked Lolitas handwriting. It was proper and pretty. It was very elegant. And Ophelia was half convinced that Lolita sprayed perfume on all her letters.

"From Lolita?" Questioned Primrose, "I can smell it, you know?"

"Thank goodness, I thought I was going insane." Said Ophelia, her eyes traveling to where Tom Riddle sat at the Slytherin table reading.

"Don't. You two broke up months ago. You need to move on." Said Primrose and Ophelia frowned.

"I was just really happy with him." She said.

"You could also be happy with one of the blokes on this list I've made." Said Primrose, pulling a list out of her pocket, "What about McLaggen."

"Isn't he more into wizards?"

"Right, What about Rosier?"

"One of Tom's followers." Said Ophelia.

"Finnigan?"

"Too much history. And he's got a tramp stamp, I'm not into that." Said Ophelia, and Primrose laughed.

"We will come back to that later, what about Diggory?"

"Isn't Dot into him?"

"Dottie's into everyone." Said Primrose, "What about Nott?"

"Already tried that, remember? I'm not into people who people who pretend that they've never met me." Said Ophelia, looking at the brown haired Slytherin speaking enthusiastically about something.

"You just need a palette cleanser, why must you be so picky?" Huffed Primrose, "Macmillan?"

"Dances on tables with his shirt off after three drinks." Said Ophelia, and Primrose scowled at her.

"McKenna? He's offered before hasn't he?" Suggested Primrose and Ophelia shook her head.

"That was a joke, and I don't want to be ruining friendships." Said Ophelia.

"What about Rogers, you two have dated before I know but now you're older and wiser." Said Primrose and Ophelia sighed.

"He's so annoying." Said Ophelia,

"What about Davies?" Said Primrose, nodding at the blond Ravenclaw.

"He's so short, and sort of looks like Henry." Said Ophelia and Primrose sighed.

"How do you feel about witches?" Asked Primrose.

"I don't know but Lolita has me questioning things." Said Ophelia, now wearing a blush and a dreamy expression.

"Well she's not here. So new plan, get drunk I know it's against the code or whatever but you're too picky sober." Said Primrose, handing her the list.

Ophelia crumpled it, looking over at Tom, he was now being leant all over by Brigitte Altwell, the red head. Ophelia put the list into her pocket. He was such a confusing dick. He told her he missed her one minute then he would have another girl on his arm the next.

"I'll think about it." Muttered Ophelia, and Primrose smiled victoriously.