Chapter 2

Soobin's pov
"Alright we're here!" I exclaimed, I was literally kinda excited for this camp counselor thing with chaewon, she's getting out things and bags out of the car, I'm helping her bringing the stuff to our own cabin. Oh, right, chaewon and I can't be separated, even for a second or longer than that. She once told me, that she's afraid of losing me, and I was okay with it. Like, why not?
The camping place sure looks magical though, so, that's why she loves it. And Magic is real here, wow, no wonder why she loves it here.

Chaewon's POV
I'm bringing the stuff out, soobin's backpack is literally the heaviest, since, he's bringing his laptop, just Incase we need it. "Soobin.. open... the door, pleasee" I was desperate for carrying his backpack though, it's okay, I'm fine with it. If he's fine, I'm fine.
"Sure, Just.. leave the keys to me" he answered while unlocking the cabin door. One thing, that catches my eyes, it's the bed, it's literally cute and clean here. "Well, big day tomorrow, we need a lot of rest and.. unpacking to do, huh, chae?" He said, while changing into his pajamas, and I was gonna go to the bathroom, to wash my face, and do some skincare. "Yeah.. *yawns*.. big day for us! I'm excited for tomorrow" I said as I brushed my teeth and joined soobin in the bed. "Chae.. don't you forget something? You forgot to put your pajamas on" he reminded me, while putting the blanket on us.
"Wha?- oh.. right, I forgot my pajamas- instead I brought your hoodie" I said, while getting his hoodie out of my backpack.
"Hey! I didn't know you love my hoodies" he smiled, even if he's sleepy. He's still cute and adorable. "Haha, of course I love them, why not? I love the smell of the perfume" I smiled back to him, i got into the bed, and cuddled him.

"Goodnight, soobin, love you"
"Goodnight.. Chae, I love you too"
We both fell asleep.