Chapter 6

Soobin's pov
[21:15]
I got back to our cabin early, leaving chaewon in charge of the campfires, along with yeonjun. Still, I can feel her hand in mine, I understand that, chaewon's kinda sensitive at most of the time. And so do i too, I get it now, that sehun's kinda annoying sometimes. But he's my friend from other class, when we are in vocational high school. Some minutes later, I heard the door open, and chaewon's coming inside.

She backhugged me, she really knows how to cheer me up, when I was down or sad. "You're not mad, aren't you?" She asked, worriedly.
"What? No!, why would I? You're the coolest person in the world, Chae." I answered, smiling. At some ridiculous point, I kinda regret what I just said. But, it's too late, and maybe, it's fine to be honest with your close one. She blushed at my answer, then, she holds my hand, both of them.

We had a calming silence, i smiled, she smiled back at me. Then we looked out at our cabin window, to see the stars shining, shimmering, they're like blinking lights. "They're.. so beautiful" she said, tears forming in her eyes, still holding tight to my hands. "They sure are~" I spoke up. She lays her head on my shoulders, smiling over the stars, the blinking lights on the sky.

Chaewon's POV
I lay my head on his shoulders, and smell his perfume. Believe me, I love his perfume so much.

"Hey... promise me, you won't get mad because of this.." I suddenly spoke up, even if I'm kinda tired, he looked at me in confusion. "Even though, we're not dating each other yet... I want to know that I'm always be there for you, no matter what.. to the point, I love you, soobin" I covered my face in his shoulders, being such a shy person I am. "Mhm, I'll always be here or there for you too, Chae, and I love you.. plus, if you say something, I won't be mad, or at least... don't say or do anything weird, alright?" He finally spoke, putting his arms around me. I sobbed at this time, well, nearly sobbed.
"Hey, hey.. it's okay, I'm here" he spoke. I hugged him tightly, and don't want to let go.

Luhan's pov
Okay, so, I barely know anyone here, except Sehun, soobin, yeonjun, and chaewon. I'm sitting beside yeonjun, though it's kinda awkward, I still have a crush on Sehun. It's kinda weird though, but we're close. Yeonjun's a Friend of mine from the other class, he's pretty nice. I'm still in the campfire, and also, I'm in one cabin as Sehun, chaewon told me that, he's afraid of sleeping alone. So, that's why. It's not a big problem for me though, because, he's nice.

Probably, often annoying, for me. I was eating my own snack that I brought, and sehun's eating it too. That's nice. I saw yeonjun's coming towards us, and all of the campers. "You guys can go into your cabins, if you're tired, it's 22:06. Chaewon and soobin puts me in charge for this" yeonjun's announces to us.

Until I noticed that, sehun's already eats all of the snacks that I brought to this campfire. "Okay... oh my god, Sehun! You eat it all up... never mind, it's fine, anyways" I told Sehun. "I'm sorry, but it's delicious! Hehe" he replied.
I noticed that, yeonjun's just watching us while playing his phone. "You two get along too well, and that's great!" He spoke up to us. I'm kinda glad we do, Sehun gives me a high five. I came back to my cabin, just played my phone for bit and sleep, cus I'm pretty tired. Sehun, came in a minute after I'm asleep, he's sleeping on the floor. He told me, he didn't mind it though.