Chapter 8

Soobin's pov
[7:15]
The sun's shines through our cabin window and creating a beautiful morning scene, plus, a calming wind breeze. Chaewon's still asleep, and I silently cuddled her. "Morning, chae" I kissed her forehead, she opened her eyes, and looked at me. She's still kinda tired, But she cuddled me. "Morning, soobinie" she finally spoke. She released our cuddling marathon, just so I can woke up.

I got out of the bed, and goes into the bathroom, to wash myself up, and brush my teeth. Chaewon's bringing out the cereal out of her backpack, to prepare for our breakfast. I'm done, and got out of the bathroom, I'm wearing a sweater now. "Oh! Breakfast's ready, darling" she spoke as she saw me walking to the dining table. "Cool! Thanks" I said, as I sit on the dining chair. I kissed her, before she went to the bathroom, to wash herself up.

Chaewon's POV
I'm in the bathroom and brushing my teeth, while I'm filling up the bathtub with warm water. I don't like cold water at the morning time, except it was forced to. After I'm finished with brushing my teeth, I'm getting in the bathtub, with my mind full of soobin, I can't explain why, but soobin's on my mind lately, and it's adorable. Even, if I'm with him.

I'm done bathing myself, and I'm drying my hair now, while I'm coming out of the bathroom. Soobin's already finished his breakfast, and came up to me, to help me dry my hair. "Since you already helped me drying my hair yesterday, so, I'm helping you now.. it's my turn to help" he spoke as he took my towel and dry my hair, also, I'm wearing a sweater too. Our outfits is inspired by 'summer camp island ' cartoon, I love that cartoon so much, like, they're really cute and adorable (like soobin).

"Thanks, soobin" I thanked soobin, then grabbed my breakfast cereal, and sit in the dining chair. Soobin sits across from me, while he's holding my hand. I'm halfway eating my cereal till it's empty, and soobin just still holding hand. I smiled, and i finished my breakfast.

Soobin's pov
I smiled at chaewon. Since it's still spring day, chaewon wanted to take a walk again, and sure, that's okay. I took the cabin keys, and unlock the door, so, we can go out. Chaewon's already excited for this, we walked for a few miles and we saw Luhan and Sehun hanging out by the campfire place, they greeted us and ask us to join them. Then, a few minute later on, Sehun asks me. "So, are you guys thinking that you two should get married?" . I was like 'woah', and I'm kinda startled, again, and chaewon's pretty cool with it, since she knows that sehun's really annoying tho, most of the time.

"Oh, well.. maybe yes, maybe... I don't know" I answered, looking at chaewon, shyly. It was pretty obvious that i still have a small crush on chaewon, and some of my friends still ships us. So, that's great, I guess. For example, yeonjun still ships us. "Sehun!" Luhan finally spoke, while drinking his drink. He sighed. "Look, we still know that you guys love each other, right?" Luhan spoke up, then, nudging sehun's shoulder. "Well, yeah! But.. all of the thing that you guys has spoke or talked, we're kinda not ready for it, well.. maybe yes, maybe no... I mean, marriage is not an easy thing" chaewon finally spoke up. Well, that's a relief, right?, we're still new in this whole 'love' thing.

I silently texted yeonjun to talk about this.
Soobin : "yeonjun!"
Yeonjun : "Yeah?"
Soobin : "can I tell you something? But don't freak out. Sehun just asked me about marriage"
Yeonjun : "Yeah.. and?"
Soobin : "I mean.. I do still love chaewon, but we're both not ready for it!"
Yeonjun : "then.. tell them, that you're not ready, easy right?"
Soobin : "Yeah, I did.. but, I am kinda ready for this, can you not tell chaewon about this? And help me prepare everything?"
Yeonjun : "Yeah sure"
Soobin : "awesome, thank you."
Yeonjun : "anytime, bro!"
Okay, I already told yeonjun about the proposal plan, and now I'm gonna try to keep it as a secret. "Hey, uh.. I mean, I do kinda ready for this" I said, nervously. Chaewon's just smiling at me there, Sehun and Luhan are like 'finally, our ship is sailing'. Luhan's pretty proud of us, and so does Sehun, and then, we waved them goodbye, to continue our walk.

"Are you sure, you're ready?" Chaewon asked me, while holding my hands tightly while we're walking. "Of course" I looked at chaewon. "I mean, we're both old enough, right? And... I get it if you're not ready, I can give you some time to think" I continued. I'm not that kind of guy that's too rushed at relationships, but, im the kind of guy that patient with 'our' relationship. We already reached a bit far, and we decided to go to the cabin.

I unlocked the door, and we came in. Chaewon's pretty tired because of the long walk, and I was pretty nervous about the proposal thing. "Soobin.." she spoke. "Guess, i.. I'm ready, I- I mean, if you're ready, I'm ready... also, if you're ready to help me with everything too" She spoked, innocently. I was kinda happy but still nervous. And seeing chaewon happy, just washed away all of my nervousness.

"Alright, and of course, I will help you through everything.. because... we're always do everything together, remember that?" I spoke up, as I kissed her lips softly, and she kissed me back. We separated our lips, while I'm still holding her. "Alright, I'm gonna wash myself for a bit, then we can cuddle" she said, as she get her towel. "Okay! I'll be here, in the bed" I spoke.

Chaewon's POV
I'm filling up the bathtub, while I'm brushing my teeth. Still, can't believe that soobin kissed me. Also, I'm kinda nervous too, about the 'marriage' thing. But, I'll be happy as long as soobin beside me. I finished brushing my teeth, and now I'm gonna go in the bathtub for a minute, maybe 5 or 6 minutes.

Then, I came out of the bathtub, and washed away those water that I just dipped in. And I'm going out of the bathroom, wearing soobin's hoodie. "Alright, it's cuddle time!" I excitingly said that. And I cuddled soobin, we both cuddled till we asleep. "I love you chae!" Soobin spoke. "I love you too, soobin" I tiredly spoke up.