Chapter 13 [pregnant(?)]

Chaewon's POV
Why the hell, I keep puking every morning? Surely, I'm not pregnant yet, and soobin is still asleep. And we're still in Japan, so that's good. Guess, I'll wake him up, after I took my morning bath, while blasting Trivia: love by Kim namjoon, it's really a good song, also, who knows, that he'll awake by now, probably?. I'm gonna took a warm shower now, for a minute, and I puked a bit. Because I didn't eat my breakfast yet, haha, after my shower, I came out of the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

A minute later, soobin's awake but still sleepy, sitting on the edge of the bed, he still have his messy hair though. "Oh, morning, babe! Come on, get up, and we'll get breakfast.. I'm starving" I spoke up, while I'm getting dressed up, I wore my own jacket for today, "hm~ yeah? Let's go~" he spoke but with his 'still sleepy' voice, that's cute. I unplugged my phone, and waited for soobin to be done, he's wearing white long-sleeve shirt, jeans, and his jacket. "Alright! Let's go" he gladly spoke up, dragging me throughout the hotel room hall and to the hotel cafeteria, "Soobin?.." I nudge him, "hm? You okay?" He asked, "c-can we buy a.. pregnancy test? Just to make sure" I shyly blurted out.

He looked at me in shock, but, he understood me, "Sure, let's get breakfast first, Okay?" He pointed to the food selection of the cafeteria, and I nodded, and so, we have a waffles with sirup for breakfast, and soobin have pancakes with sirup and whipped cream on top. Before we eat our breakfast, soobin looked at me worriedly, "Hey, are you okay?" While placing his soft hands on me, I nodded, "uh, oh! Yeah, I'm good" I grabbed the fork & spoon and get to eat my waffles. I really love waffles though, "okay, have a good breakfast then! Love you" He spoke while cutting his pancakes with knife and fork, I smiled in response, "I love you.. too" I struggled myself to say that, while my mouth still kinda full with waffles.

After a while, we got out of the hotel and search for the nearest pharmacy, it's chilly today in Japan. I brought out my earphones, and listen to trivia: love, it's a great song, though, I'm kinda addicted to it, I still love spring day though. I gave my other part of the earphone to soobin, so, we can listen together, "nice song! I love it" he spoke up, and kissed my cheeks, "I know!". And, we're in front of the pharmacy.

"Konichiwa~" the lady greeted us, I just bowed, while soobin greeted her back "konichiwa.." though, I'm not jealous or whatever that is. I let soobin do the talking to the her, since he's good at speaking Japanese, I'm proud of him. After some minutes later on, we got the test, pregnancy test, and we're back at our hotel room, "Alright, I'm gonna test myself.." I got into the bathroom and tried the pregnancy test, to my surprise, it's positive!.
I bursted out of the bathroom and goes to soobin, who's watching some random anime on his phone, "Soobin! It's positive!" I excitedly jumped up and down, and he just smiled and hugged me tightly, "congratulations, babe, we're gonna be parents!~ can't wait" he kissed me passionately and softly, sure, I kissed him back, we both make out for a hours, I suppose. Till I didn't realize that we're on our bed now, at the end, we both cuddled to each other, feeling proud.

Soobin's pov
I can't believe that she's pregnant, that's kinda exciting for us, I'm gonna help her with everything, and try to protect her through everything that tries to hurt her. It's 11:30 now, and we're just chilling on our bed, enjoying the view. I was so proud at her, I'm gonna tell all of our friends, so, I took out my phone and text them all, in our group chat

{spring camp 🏕🌸}
Soobin : "Hey y'all!"
Yeonjun : "Hey"
Sehun : "yo!"
Sam : "hi, sir soobin"
Soobin : "guess what, chaewon's pregnant! And I'm happy for it! Yay!"
Sam : "oh! Wow! Really? Congratulations to you two :))"
Yeonjun : "did you guys-.. never mind (: also, congratulations, I'm proud of you two :3"
Luhan : hello, I just saw this, and... I'm proud of you two, UwU, congratulations"
Sehun : "naisuu, congrats! Hope the baby will be healthy for as long as you two around her/him"
Sam : "oh, and hope you have a good honeymoon!"
Soobin : "thanks guys, and thank you, Sam!"
Yeonjun : "have fun, lovebirds! 😆"
Soobin : "thank you!"
Luhan : "have a good time there"
Soobin : "we will, thank you"
Chaewon : "wow! Thank you guys!, and we will, luhan"
Soobin : " :3"

I turned off my phone, and cuddled her, since it's cold and chilly here, "feeling better?" I sneak up on her, to get my attention. And she turned to me, she nodded, I softly kissed her and she kissed me back. "I love you" she nuzzles my nose, and before I nuzzle her, I kissed her nose, "I love you too, chae, please take care of our baby" i kissed her tummy and stroke it slowly, and she loves it. We both enjoyed the moment, today was filled with love and comfort, and I'm grateful for it, and for her, she's a strong woman. I love her so much! We both kissed each other before taking a nap, or maybe a sleep?, "love you, soobin" she kissed me.

"I love you too, chae, stay strong, I'll love you for a thousand years~"