Chapter 5

Chaewon's POV
[20:00]
It's time to start the campfire, Soobin and I was nearly finished preparing ourselves for the campfire. I'm helping him fixing his hair, while, he's helping me turning the microphone on. Yeonjun's finally light the fire, now, it's time to call the campers, yeonjun's the only one who's already here in the campfire spot.

Soobin's opening the cabin door for us to came out of the cabin, and close it. "Hang on.." he holds into my shoulders. "Sound check, to make sure it's active" he told me. "Mine's.. already active, how about yours?" I asked him, holding on to his shoulders. "All clear! Mine's active now" he said, excitedly.
"All right, campers.. let's go to the campfire, we will have some talent show, for those who wants to show their talent(s), we got snacks, and storytelling too.." I said to the microphone.
"Oh! And don't forget your jacket/hoodie, in case, you're cold.. or allergic to cold" soobin added.

We're waiting for the campers to come, yeonjun and soobin just being best friend, making a s'mores for all of us. They really knew that I like s'mores, sadly, I can't help them roasting the marshmallows, since I was to scared of the fire. Sam was the second camper who already arrived at the campfire, he brings a violin.

I'm not good at it though, but, probably I'll try to play. Soobin knew how much I like to listen to Spring day (by bts) or Dusk till dawn in violin cover. "Hey guys, what's up?" Sam asked us, while taking a s'mores on the plate, and eats it. "Oh, hey Sam, we're making the s'mores while waiting for He others to come" yeonjun answered. "Yeah, and it's so good~" I added.
"Hah, cool.. oh and I brought this violin, soobin says you wanted to borrow it" Sam spoke up after he's finished his s'mores, he gave me the violin. "Ooh, uhm... thanks Sam, geez I was so bad at playing instruments, but, I'm thankful that you guys didn't judge me, while we're in the art class, at junior high school" I smiled, embarrassedly

Soobin's pov
All of the campers are arrived now, as I sit myself in between yeonjun and chaewon.
"Alright, let's start this. Hi, welcome to the spring camp, and this is our campfire. Where we tell stories, sing a song, or just eat and talk about random stuff. Oh, and if any of you didn't remember or forgot our name. My name's Choi soobin, I'm the head camp counselor. Greetings fellow campers! We hope you have a great time. And she's, chaewon, she's the vice camp counselor, and my assistant." I proudly said that. And Sam was just looking at me, I don't even know if he's paying attention or just daydreaming about stuff. Yeonjun's roasting the marshmallows, chaewon's checking her phone out. I sit back beside her, then, one of the campers, Sehun spoke up. "Are you two dating or just friends?" He asked, eating his s'more.

Chaewon blushes at that question, and I was like 'Oh god- what the frick'. I shyly laughed at that question, chaewon was awkwardly smiled. Just as I wanted to spoke up, chaewon answered sehun's answer. "Uhm.. well, no... we're only close, right?" She said shyly and turned her eyes to me. I was kinda startled and shy, blushing, and just awkwardly smiled. "Yaps, we're both not ready for that 'kind of relationship'.. probably... idk, soon?" And we're just awkwardly, Shyly looking at each other.

Chaewon's POV
Just as we already answered the 'random' question, I silently holds soobin's hand to calm me down, Hoping no one would notice that I'm holding his hand. I turned my microphone on
"Alright, I'm gonna practice my violin skills.. and for snacks, yeonjun made some s'mores, hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do" I said, taking out sam's violin, and play with it.

"You guys are free to do anything, just remember, you can show your talents, if you want to" Soobin added. "Also, remember that, we're not dating, alright? Or I'm gonna punish you" I jokingly added, I'm serious about the 'we're not dating' thing though.

I played spring day with the violin, and it turned out, pretty terrible I suppose. I'm not good with instruments, so, that's why. Suddenly, an idea showed up. "Hey, soobin, maybe we can do a collaboration? Only.. if you want to" I asked him. "You'll be playing the violin, and I'll sing" I added, he's not good at instruments either, but, he's gonna try. Also, my voice sounds kinda terrible though, hopefully no one notice my voice.

"..if I was snow in the air,
will I get to you, even just a little bit faster?..."

(I skipped to the part where I often put in on repeat at some time.)

"Snowflakes keep falling down, they drift away
Further around. I'm missing you,
Oh, I miss you~"

"..and how long do I have to wait? How many sleepless nights, Do I have to take?" 
Soobin continued my line, while playing the violin. I can't lie at that moment, he's so freaking cute.

"..to finally see you?, to meet you?~~"
We both duet at the last line, his voice was adorable. As he puts the violin down, I pinched his cheeks. "You're sooooo adorable!" I squealed, while still pinching his cheeks.
He laughed shyly, and smiled. "Haha, thanks UwU" then he eats the s'mores.