Chapter 10

The preparation.
Chaewon's POV
It's 7:00, I woke up next to soobin who's already awake, but still sleepy. "morning, sleepyhead" I spoke as I kissed him. "Morning, chae!" He finally spoke, as he stood up from the bed, and stretched out. I was just looking at him, admiring his amazing features. "We're suppose to prepare for our big day! Sehun's taking us to the mall today, along with Luhan. And, we'll have to be separated for a moment, you'll go with Luhan, and I'll go with Sehun.. if that's okay" he spoke, as he grabbed his towel and got into the bathroom, to prepare himself.

We only separated for today only, right?. I questioned myself, since, I can't stand being far away from soobin for too long. I charge my phone, and just wanted for soobin to came out from the bathroom, with his hoodie on. "Soobin! Hey.. uhm, we'll be separated for today only? Right?" I nervously spoke, as I grabbed my towel. "Yeah, but, we still can contact each other.. so, don't worry about me" Soobin answered, as he stroked my cheeks softly, and kissed me, we kissed for a second, 4 seconds I guess. Then, I'll got into the bathroom.

Soobin's pov
I waited for chaewon, while I'm gonna get on my phone. A minute later, she came out with her sweater on. "Alright we're ready!" I spoke as I kissed her.

[Time skip at the mall]
Alright, we're here. And I'm with Sehun for awhile here, to help me find a good suit. "Okay, let's do this!" Sehun excitingly spoke. It took us awhile to find the good one.

Chaewon's POV
I'm with Luhan, he helped me with finding the wedding dress. "Alright, we need to find a beautiful wedding dress for your wedding!" He's literally excited for it, and so do I. We both searched from store to store, till we found one. It really eye-catching for me.

 "Ha! Nice choice, let's get it!" Luhan grabbed me and dragged me inside the store to buy it

"Ha! Nice choice, let's get it!" Luhan grabbed me and dragged me inside the store to buy it. "Thanks, Luhan!" I thanked, and hugged Luhan. "Anytime" he spoke back. We both get some drinks for us, and Sehun & soobin.

Soobin's pov
We've been searching for hours, till we found it. Which is, my favorite. I got inside the store, with Sehun following me behind. "Sure, let's buy it!" We both payed together for the suit.

 "Nice! Thanks sehun, now let's go to Luhan and chae!" I dragged sehun, till we saw them in the drinks stand

"Nice! Thanks sehun, now let's go to Luhan and chae!" I dragged sehun, till we saw them in the drinks stand. "Chaewon!" I excitedly cried to her. We both hugged for awhile. "Soobin! How's the suit hunt?" She asked me, Sehun grabbed his drink first before answering. "It was great!, soobin will look with the suit, believe me" sehun answered tiredly. "Alright.... soobin does look good in anything!" Chaewon spoke, as she gave me the almond milkshake. She knew what's my favorite drink, and we take a break for a while, before we got back.

[at the camp, their cabin]
Chaewon's POV
After soobin's unlocking the cabin door, I jumped on to the bed, laying down. Cause, I'm kinda tired. Soobin joined me, after putting down the stuff we brought. "Hey, how's my soon-to-be-wife, chae-chae?" He spoke as he kissed me softly. Sure, I kissed him back, softly. "Pretty good!" I answered him, while cuddling him. We decided to put the wedding, tomorrow. It's 23:58 now, and we're both cuddled