Chapter 9

Soobin's pov
Morning time, already. We're still tired though, but I'm awake up, and looked at my phone, it's 8:40 in the morning. I stretch out my arms, and looked at chaewon, who's still asleep and in her dreamland. I'm trying to be quiet here, and kissed her lips slowly. Some minutes later on, she kissed me back, and we both kissed each other for some minutes, I guess.

We separated our lips, to take a breath, and we had a bit of an eye-to-eye interaction. "Morning, soobin" she finally spoke, while she hugging me tight. "Good morning, Chae-chae!" I spoke up, while hugging her in return. We hugged for a hour or so, since she doesn't wanted us to be apart.

Chaewon's pov
I hugged soobin so tight, for a while, then we split up, because he had to use the bathroom and showered himself, but, I didn't mind it though. I'm on my phone for a while now, and just checking my social media, like, Instagram, and all that stuff. And for some reason, I started to search something about 'marriage'. I get it, marriage it's not that easy, it's about trust, love, caring each other, and all of that.

At some point, I started to randomly search for an wedding dress, which is, kinda random, but I often do this, whenever I'm bored or just wanting to find out something. Soobin just came out of the bathroom, and wearing a white turtleneck shirt, along with his hoodie (that I wore on the campfire). "Hey! You look good" I compliment him. "Thanks!" He thanked me, while kissed my forehead.

"Hey, can we just stay inside till dawn?" I asked him, while looking at him. "Sure, then.. we go out? Maybe, just for a while?" He answered, while hugging me from behind. I give him a peck on his soft lips, and nodded. "Of course!" I excitedly answered him.

Soobin's pov
We both agreed to stay in our cabin till dawn, and I have the chance to prepare the proposal for chaewon. I opened my phone, and texted yeonjun. Hoping, he's active on his phone, heh.

Soobin : "Yeonjun!"
Yeonjun : "Yeah? So, you're ready for the proposal?"
Soobin : "yep! And we're staying in our own cabin till dawn"
Yeonjun : "Okay! I already prepared the proposal surprise in our campfire place, where Luhan helped me with the Sakura flowers, and Sehun... with the fireworks, I don't know, if we can trust him with it.. heh"
Soobin : "Okay! Got it! I'll see you guys in dawn"
Yeonjun : Okay, see ya! Oh man, I can wait, let me be your best man!"
Soobin : "Alright!"

I turned off my phone, and charge it, since my phone's at 20% by now. "Hey, Chae, can we go to the campfire at dawn? I have something for you, a-and something to tell you" I nervously told her. She holds my hand, and stroke my cheeks. "Of course, because, anywhere with you is my favorite place" she spoke as she gets close to me, to kissed me. "Alright then! Also, I better make you something, cause I don't want you to starve for this special evening!" I spoke, as I try to figure out what to make.

Finally, we made another noodle in a cup, suggested by chaewon. We finished the noodle then, we cuddled till dawn, chae got asleep for a minute. It's 17:30 now, and we're preparing ourselves for the 'proposal',I did keep it as a secret to chae. "Ready?" I asked her, while I unlocked the door, and hold her hand. "Ready! I can't wait.. though, I'm kinda nervous too" she answered, while holding on my hand. "I'm nervous too, though, I don't mind, because I'm with you" I spoke, as we came out of the cabin and go to the campfire place.

When we arrived there, all that we can saw is a dinner table for me and chae. Out of nowhere, Yeonjun asked me if I wanted to take off my coat or not, of course, I take it off and gave it to Yeonjun. "Enjoy your meal" Yeonjun spoke, as Luhan gave the Sakura flower to chaewon, and all of the Sakura flower petals are on the ground. "Thank you, oh.. wow! This is great!" Chaewon said, proudly. "It is!" I spoke, while cutting the food. We're halfway through finishing the food, while sehun's signaling me to do it. "Oh and chae, I have something for you.. but we better finish our food first" I spoke up. "Okay" she answered.

We're done with the food and now, I'm gonna propose her, hope this will go well. I'm kinda nervous though, but, I'm doing it for her. Yeonjun sneak up to me, to give me the ring that I wanted to propose for chaewon. "Thanks, wish me luck!" I whispered to Yeonjun, and he's signaling the others. I looked at chaewon, nervously. And she just stood there and smiled at me.

"Chae.. there's something that I like to tell you..." I spoke up, nervously, while kneeling down on one knee. "I've been in love with you, ever since from 1st grade of vocational high school.. the time where I choose you, to draw in the front of the class. That's the first, second? The time where you cried on my shoulders, on campfire (school camp)... and, i wanted to be with you, always, even, if we're apart, chaewon.. will you be my-... I mean, will you marry me?" I finally spoke up, confidently. And I took out the ring. She gasped. "Of course, Choi soobin" she proudly spoke. I put the ring on her finger ring, and I looked at her proudly. 'Thank god, she's forever mine' I whispered, silently. Chaewon hugged me tightly.

Sehun's already lighting up the fireworks, luhan's throwing all the Sakura petals, proudly. And, Yeonjun proudly looking at us. I silently thanked them, for the hard work they did, since chae didn't wanted us to separate yet. I'm not saying that she's clingy or something, because, she's always been like this.
We spent the night, watching the fireworks blasting on the sky, and luhan's just eating the food that we hadn't finished in the table, he's always hungry though.

I looked at chaewon, proudly and smiling at her. "I love you, chae" I kissed her softly, and she kissed back. "I love you too, soobinie~" She spoke. "Congratulations you two!" Yeonjun spoke up, while sitting beside us. "Oh! I'm so proud of you!" Sehun spoke, as he drink his water. I smiled at them, and I'm proud to have a friend like Yeonjun, Sehun, and Luhan.

It's 22:45 now, and chaewon still wants to stay here, in the campfire place. Even though, she's cold, and freezing. "Hey, Hey.. you can have my coat, because I don't want you to get sick, you're important to me" I spoke, while I'm putting my coat on her. "T-thanks, soobinie" She shyly spoke. Yeonjun and the others are back in their own cabin, to take a rest, and left us alone in peace.

"Can we go to our cabin now? And cuddle?" Chaewon asks me, while clinging to me. "Of course, you can keep my coat, since you're still cold" I spoke as I hold her cold hand. As soon as we arrived at our cabin, I unlocked the door, and prepare the fireplace. While chaewon's on the bathroom, I put up a snack, in case, we're still hungry. Chaewon's came out of the bathroom, wearing my hoodie on. I'm sitting in front of the fireplace, keeping myself warm. Chaewon joined me, snuggling and cuddling me. I smiled, and kissed her forehead.

Chaewon's POV
I nearly shed a tear back there, but, I'm glad that we're together now. I love soobin so much, and he loves me back. I'm grateful for that, for everything. I sneak myself to kiss soobin while I'm sitting beside him, and he kissed me back, gently and softly. We both enjoyed the moment so much. Probably we'll asleep in the carpet though, since we both didn't wanted to separate at this sweet moment.

"I love you, soobinie"
"I love you too, chae"