Chapter 20 [The seal]

Soobin's pov
06:45 am, which means, it's morning. Kinda early though, still, I stretch my arms up and saw chaewon's still asleep, peacefully. I got up quietly and walk into bathroom to wash myself up, and brushed my teeth, we both planned to go somewhere today, just to relax our mind a bit. we didn't know where yet. Probably The zoo? I don't know. Some minutes later on, I wore my blue shirt along with my hoodie and my black jeans. I got out of the bathroom and woke chae-ra up, and her mother.

"Wake up, my angels" I spoke, as I carried chae-ra up, "morning, hun, and good morning to you too, chae-ra" Chaewon spoke up, still kinda sleepy though, she yawned. Chae-ra woke happily at this time. "You two, get wash up, while I make the breakfast.." I told them, as I handed chae-ra to her mother, chaewon. "Ey, Okay, hun" She answered, chae-ra smiled, they both got into the bathroom and I'll get making the breakfast ready.

15 minutes passed by, and chaewon along with chae-ra got out of the bathroom. Chaewon wore white shirt along with dark red / maroon sweater, and a navy blue jeans. And, chae-ra wore her cute bunny onesie. I poured the hot chocolate milk to their glass, and chae-ra's little glass, that kinda look like a bottle though.
"I made a chocolate breakfast! There's pancakes with chocolate syrup, and hot chocolate milk" I spoke while showing the pancakes, they all dig it, and enjoyed the food.

[Hours passed by, we're at the zoo now]
We got a baby stroller for chae-ra, since I'm carrying a bag, that's full of baby stuff, and powerbank. and, I don't think that chaewon got hold her for too long, so, yea. Chae-ra looked amazed at the animals, she pointed at the elephant, "toot-toot!" She exclaimed excitedly, since elephants have big and long nose, right? "Yea! Toot-toot! That's an elephant" Chaewon spoke to her. I smiled happily at them, guess we're having a little family bonding time.

We passed by so many animals, like, elephants, giraffes, hedgehogs, gorillas, and tigers, and much more. chae-ra loves the hedgehog and the tigers so much. "Rawr! Rawr" chae-ra happily spoke, "awww, look, our baby tiger" I joked, she laughed, chaewon brought us an ice cream before we're heading to the 'marine animals', or it's mostly called 'sea creatures'.

We walked into the aquarium full of beautiful sea creatures, chaewon excitingly walked in ahead, because this is her favorite place. She loves sea creatures so much, mostly orcas, seals, and fishes. "This is beautiful" I spoke, as we all saw the colorful fishes, swam around through the aquarium. The corals are used to decorate the aquarium, along with the seaweed, sea sponge, and a beautiful colorful rocks. Chae-ra kinda startled when she saw the huge manta ray, "don't be scared, chae-ra, the fishes are really friendly" Chaewon comforts her, "yes, and that manta Ray is friendly too, chae-ra" I continued, and waved the ray. Chae-ra smiled happily, and tapped the aquarium tank, "hewo, fishy" she giggled. Some sharks passed by, and still, chae-ra wasn't scared again, "mommy, look! A swark (shark)" she pointed to one of the sharks, "yes! A shark, aren't the sharks are cool?" Chaewon tried to make a conversation, "Yeah, mommy, they have sharp teeth!" She smiled, and drank her apple juice.

Lots of beautiful fishes there, like, clownfish, angelfish, blue tang, butterfly fish, longfin banner fish, and sharks too. Guess, the sharks are guarding the little fishes, we're now off to the whale section, there aren't any aquariums here though. Just a few wide pool/pond, because whales like to jump, to get some air, and sprays water through their hole in their head.

The first pool, we saw a big blue whale, it was huge, than that manta Ray, "woah!" Chae-ra excitingly exclaimed. I giggled, "that's a whale, chae-ra, a blue whale" I spoke to her, while carrying her. Chaewon took a picture of the blue whale, I know that, she loves whales so much.

The second pool, it was an orca, or most people, called it 'killer whale'. Chaewon really adore this whale so much, and, I don't mind it. The orca jumps, and it kinda splashed us. Chae-ra laughed happily, "wow! That was cool!" She spoke, and chaewon finally got a good shot at the orca. I chuckled, "the picture's great hun" I gave Chaewon a peck on her lips, while chae-ra's just having fun with the orca whale, the orca smiled at us, and waved their fins. I admit it, the orca's adorable.

The third one (last pool), it has a white whale, called beluga. Similar to the orca, but in white, chae-ra waved the whale, and it waved back to us, she giggled. This whale is mostly my favorite, it's cute, "ah, a beluga whale" I spoke up, chaewon just admiring the whale's view.

Chaewon's POV
After we see all the whales, and we're now off to the seals, those cute creatures. It's full of adorable seals here, i just want to hug them all. Wish we could adopt one. "Do you think that we could adopt one seal, hun?" I nudge soobin, while he's eating his ice cream, "probably, but where do we get them? A seal?" Soobin answered. "Hey guys, what's up?" Beomgyu appeared, in his navy shirt, and black pants, "Hey" we all greet beomgyu. "I heard that you want a seal, I can get you one" beomgyu continued, "come with me" beomgyu walks ahead, and we're following him.

Beomgyu's my old friend, and I guess he's a zoo keeper, or, a vet? Who knows. We followed him to some room, probably, like an animal hospital, "so.. you work here?" Soobin asked, as he carried chae-ra, "yes, and I found this poor seal, he's sick, and I probably let you adopt it" beomgyu continued, I smiled, "really?" I asked, as I carried the baby seal. "Why not? I'll keep it as a secret, so no one will know" beomgyu chuckled, "wow! Thank you, beomgyu" I thanked him. "Oh, no problem" beomgyu answered.

We all got back to our cabin, and soobin planned to make a small pond/pool for this baby seal, he's full of surprises, sometimes. That's cute though, I put chae-ra in her crib, since she's already asleep. We got in our own pajamas, and the seal's sleeps in our bed too, soobin lets it, cause, he loves the seal. 'It's too precious' he says, and yes, the seal is cute too, but, soobin's cuter, and soobin cuddles me, closely to him, and I can hear his heartbeat.

"Goodnight, hun" ❤️

'Far, In distance, Close, in heart'♥︎

'Far, In distance,
Close, in heart'
♥︎